An Introduction !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms Eve

Mar 27, 2013
www.kudoshealthclub.com.au
HI Mates ! I would like to introduce myself as I am very new on this forum. I discover this forum during my Google search. I like this forum too much. Therefore, I have made a decision to join this forum. I am happy that I am part of this community. I am confident that my stay here really good and well here.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
From a Land Far, Far, Away!
I'm with "Everything" on this one!
But, Just-In-Case, Welcome "EVE"!
Be careful of "Dengue Fever"!!!!!.. (C Her Posts)
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
give this bot a chance :)

sorayama-sexy-robot-2.jpg

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Pollo" do we see a "Pinapple Princes" in your future"
"Comosta"?...... "Umbote"!
As they say in "Manila".
"Been There, Done "HER", Loved It!"
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Don't bother with "Tagalog", anyone under 60 speaks "American English"(Is that an Oxymoron, or am I just a Moron?)
EVE, we doubt your authenticity because you are using a computer English Translation program, and a POOR ONE at that!
Change our minds.
Ask a REAL Question about the DR, and tell us your "Connection" to this lovely "ROCK"?????????????????

Last edited:

Ms Eve

Mar 27, 2013
www.kudoshealthclub.com.au
HI Mates ! I would like to introduce myself as I am very new on this forum. I discover this forum during my Google search. I like this forum too much. Therefore, I have made a decision to join this forum. I am happy that I am part of this community. I am confident that my stay here really good and well here.
I want say thanks to all whom welcome me on this forum.
Gold Coast Swimming

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
An eleven thousand mile swim across the Caribbean, through the Panama canal and across the Pacific to Queensland, Australia is great exercise, you have to give her that.

Status
Not open for further replies.