classico in sosua

slice

Apr 15, 2013
Good Morning all, I have been reading the forum for years but just decided to join. Quick question
a few friends just returned home from sosua and they said classicos was closed.
Does anyone know if this is the case? Also if so will it open again. I am coming down May 4th for my usual 10 days and was hoping it would be open.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Good Morning all, I have been reading the forum for years but just decided to join. Quick question
a few friends just returned home from sosua and they said classicos was closed.
Does anyone know if this is the case? Also if so will it open again. I am coming down May 4th for my usual 10 days and was hoping it would be open.
Open now. They had closed for a couple of months for renovations.

Viajero

Bronze
Dec 16, 2011
You will probably be in Clasicos by yourself. D'Latin is free, has food, drinks, TVs, etc. Clasicos is no longer the only game in town.

slice

Apr 15, 2013
guess Ill have to spread the wealth this year. We always hit the strip for most of the night anyway but seemed to
always find our way to classico by the end of the night. But so be it, as long as the crowds are still good Im game
for anything. Cant really have a bad time in Sosua anyway.....

curlando

Bronze
Jul 23, 2003
I didn’t enter Classico the past couple of years because of the charge at the door which increased every few months, and the place was too crowded. I was lucky to see Classico the first month they opened and the entrance was free. Plus, I like the action outside Classico.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
the clubs/bars in sosua have been changing like the weather. tourist season !!