Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Default PN tweeting the faces of illegal gun holders

National Police is filling my twitter timeline with pictures of arrested men and women and the gun they were illegally carrying.

I must say I like the not caring about privacy of law-offenders.

2. Dislikes Randall Bell disliked this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Derfish View Post
    In Tennessee they have a weekly rag called "Who Was arrested?" And it is about a 12 page tabloid size sheet picturing people arrested during the past week. I think it is a good idea. I never bought it, but for those with wayward daddies it may be cool
    I was thinking it's forbidden to do such things in US since some people start bitching about political correctness after they see that 90% of those faces are black.

4. Likes Rattus_Rattus liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Derfish View Post
    In Tennessee they have a weekly rag called "Who Was arrested?" And it is about a 12 page tabloid size sheet picturing people arrested during the past week. I think it is a good idea. I never bought it, but for those with wayward daddies it may be cool
    No disrespect, but if we looked to Tennessee to set standards, we'd all have rusty trucks on our lawns and be married to our cousins. Just saying

We all know the police in DR are inept. Mix that ineptitude with publicizing the product of their mistakes, and this won't end up well...

6. Likes zoomzx11, MikeFisher liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't consider it political correctness to treat someone innocent until they are proven guilty. It's just their and your constitution. Publicizing who was found guilty - maybe I'd buy that. But publicizing who was arrested? C'mon...

If we're gonna do that, why not just publicize everyone who gets diagnosed with herpes? That'd be a community service that helps everyone.

8. Likes zoomzx11, waytogo liked this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Bell View Post
    If we're gonna do that, why not just publicize everyone who gets diagnosed with herpes? That'd be a community service that helps everyone.
    They say 7 of 10 dominicanas visiting a gyno are diagnosed with vaginal infections. I wish they publicize that list.

10. Likes waytogo liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

i wish they publicized a list of blue waffle dicks that gave them the infections to start from.

12. Likes bronzeallspice, MikeFisher liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

I would not hold the Dominican justice system up as a good example of anything, if fact just the opposite is true. In the US there is a little something called "presume innocent until proven guilty". In the DR its presumed guilty until you prove yourself innocent. As for Tenn. it also is not a good example of much.
    Anyone who is poor and arrested in the DR is in for a real lesson in injustice. Rich and arrested, nothing to worry about-you will be out quickly and the case against you will just fade away. One of our from time to time posters, Tim
    was arrested and charged with murder after he sold a boat to a Dominican who did not change the title over and used it to transport Dominicans to Puerto Rico. When the boat sank and a number of "refugees" died Tim was charged with murder even though he had no knowledge of what happened to the boat after he sold it. He spent months in prison and eventually wrote a book about his experiences. Tim can tell you all about DR justice and how it is to prove yourself innocent.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's an idea. Why don't they just do their job?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

What if people were to post videos of police or government officials taking bribes? What would the ramifications be?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast