Help need foster home for beautiful dog Puerto Plata or Sosua Cabarete

msmaro1957

Jul 7, 2013
Hi
My name is Marlea. I need a foster home for a beach dog named "Hobo" for just three short months. She has a home in Ontario Canada. We have someone coming to get her in Nov. We can't fly now as the cargo holds on the planes are too hot. She would come to you vet checked , vaccinated and we will pay for her food.
Please, please help!! Even if you can't foster her if you could put the word out and maybe help with some advice as to where I could navigate to to post more info. Even if you would be willing to put up flyers in the areas where expats hang out...we are trying desperately to get her off the beach until she can come to Canada. She is very sweet in nature.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Hi
My name is Marlea. I need a foster home for a beach dog named "Hobo" for just three short months. She has a home in Ontario Canada. We have someone coming to get her in Nov. We can't fly now as the cargo holds on the planes are too hot. She would come to you vet checked , vaccinated and we will pay for her food.
Please, please help!! Even if you can't foster her if you could put the word out and maybe help with some advice as to where I could navigate to to post more info. Even if you would be willing to put up flyers in the areas where expats hang out...we are trying desperately to get her off the beach until she can come to Canada. She is very sweet in nature.

you do not need to start 3 threads on the same subject. one generally gets the job done.

Tejano

Mar 5, 2012
I am new to DR1 but have enjoyed and learned lots from reading this forum for years. I finally decided to jump in to ask those with experience in solar systems about my future apartment. I will soon have an apartment in SDQ, top floor w roof terrace. It appears to me I could place this 180 Sq Meters apartment off the grid with solar power. Two bedrooms and two baths shouldn't be require much energy, I think. No plans for AC. I can barely change the battery on my flashlight, so I will need help! Any suggestions ?

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I am new to DR1 but have enjoyed and learned lots from reading this forum for years. I finally decided to jump in to ask those with experience in solar systems about my future apartment. I will soon have an apartment in SDQ, top floor w roof terrace. It appears to me I could place this 180 Sq Meters apartment off the grid with solar power. Two bedrooms and two baths shouldn't be require much energy, I think. No plans for AC. I can barely change the battery on my flashlight, so I will need help! Any suggestions ?

WTF does this have to do with adopting a dog may I ask?

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Its an old post, but you can contact me via PM if you're still looking..

Anthony