Tire Alignment and - or electrician

LaTeacher

Bronze
May 2, 2008
hello friends :)
I need to get my car tires aligned (pronto!) - don't have a ton of money to be getting ripped off. if you have a good suggestion for a mechanic in Santiago that can do this, is quality and is affordable (you know, I drive a 2002 Honda accord, not a new BMW), i'd appreciate it.

i'm driving to Cabrera on Thursday afternoon, so I want to make sure to get this taken care of. don't worry about the woman or "gringo pricing" - i'm sending a Dominican man with the car.

also, on a much less urgent note, I need a auto-electrician to fix the circuit with the windows and locks. again, if you have a recommendation, I would really appreciate it. I usually use the guy who fixes the Caribe tours buses, but he's on vacation.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
I don't know about a mechanic in Santiago, but in SD the regular service / tire centers do aligning for 500 pesos per train. I guess it should be less in Santiago.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
@Mauricio - You are right, it goes for RD300-350.

There is a good one at the light at Ave. Los Rieles and La 27 de Febrero past el Leon Jimenez, it's called Lubricambio

amp

Bronze
Oct 5, 2010
I live very close to LubriCambio and if you want I can go and see how much they charge before you go....