How to react when robbed

Status
Not open for further replies.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
I'm puzzled that nobody afterwards stopped to help or inquire about what happened?
Strange, everybody just kept on walking.

bizzyboneizo

Aug 31, 2010
looked like he took the phone to make a call and just didnt care how she would react because he is a maaaaan

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Steals a phone.

She takes it back and breaks the jewels.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/D6xa3VcxWtI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011

This looks completely staged to me. First, the man grabs her wallet or cell phone and starts to walk away while inspecting it--as if he has the time to start inspecting it. then she stops him, and he turns around as if he has time in a public space to start arguing or fighting with someone he has just robbed. I doubt it would work like that. First, because he would have kept going very quickly after he grabbed her wallet or cellphone; and secondly, he would never stop and start arguing or fighting with someone in a public domain and take the chance of being caught.

I think the video footage and the people walking past are real. you can see both their indifference--i.e- I don't want to get involved, and their surprise--the older woman in the hallway at the side stops and is hesitant to continue on.

But the woman and the robber look to me to be totally acting out a Chuck Norris seen for the benefit of the camera angle--which by the way--is conveniently placed directly in front of the action...as if they knew where the camera was situated.

Just my guess.

Frank

Last edited:

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Honestly, it looks staged to me too, but it's about what happens in my head when I think, what if I get robbed?

What gave it away to me is the way she's standing on that corner, too quasi-nonchalant and how quick thenrobber grabbed the phone when coming around the corner.

But then again, I just wish it really happened.

NV_

Bronze
Aug 4, 2003
At first viewing I also thought it was staged but after thinking it through, it might be real.

First the thief walks in, sees the tiny girl with a smartphone, looks to his right to make sure no cops are around and grabs the phone. The thing is its one of those brazen a$$holes who steals your $hit then proceeds to use it in front of you cause he's knows you're intimidated (it was a little girl).

The only part im still having a problem with is the moment he gets kicked in the nuts. He just falls to his knees and continues to stare at the victim. Doesnt seem natural. When you're hit in the nuts, you crumple, you dont kneel and look up.

But then the only lady standing at the stairs in shock the whole time only continues after a few seconds after the victim runs away. Just cant figure out if its real or staged.

Plus the way everyone walked by the thief and never once looked back at him. I guess cause its russia... lol

Either way, stupid thing to do for the victim. Thief couldve had a knife or worse.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
At first viewing I also thought it was staged but after thinking it through, it might be real.

First the thief walks in, sees the tiny girl with a smartphone, looks to his right to make sure no cops are around and grabs the phone. The thing is its one of those brazen a$$holes who steals your $hit then proceeds to use it in front of you cause he's knows you're intimidated (it was a little girl).

The only part im still having a problem with is the moment he gets kicked in the nuts. He just falls to his knees and continues to stare at the victim. Doesnt seem natural. When you're hit in the nuts, you crumple, you dont kneel and look up.

But then the only lady standing at the stairs in shock the whole time only continues after a few seconds after the victim runs away. Just cant figure out if its real or staged.

Plus the way everyone walked by the thief and never once looked back at him. I guess cause its russia... lol

Either way, stupid thing to do for the victim. Thief couldve had a knife or worse.

she kicked him in the nuts twice. the first kick apparently just immobilized him. the second was more vicious, and well aimed. i felt it here in POP.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Staged. Nobody steals a phone, slows down to look at it, and then turn to the person he just stole the phone from.

It's like that rapper and the Arizona drink.

Last edited:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
ha! you should all bow down to our fellow poster, la barbie. some dude grabbed her bag one day wanting to steal it, she turned around and placed her fist on his nose. broke it. she's roughly 4 times stronger than cobraboy ;) and no on, no one will touch her bag, damn it!

NV_

Bronze
Aug 4, 2003
ha! you should all bow down to our fellow poster, la barbie. some dude grabbed her bag one day wanting to steal it, she turned around and placed her fist on his nose. broke it. she's roughly 4 times stronger than cobraboy ;) and no on, no one will touch her bag, damn it!

Ha good for her!

Sounds like my woman. Her and her sister were walking through Las Praderas park (through the tunnel that goes under gustavo mejia) when this little $hit pulled out one of those huge kitchen knives, grabs my cu?ada, puts the knife to her throat and demands her phone and mp3 player. My not so bright wife, pushed the kid so hard he fell backwards on the ground, and they both took off running. I was walking ahead of them about 20 feet and didnt realize what was happening until I see the kid flying backwards lol

Chased him into the woods and flagged down a cop. They went after him, got him (w/o the knife and wearing different clothes lol) out of the woods. By this time, a crowd had gathered and most gave the kid a few smacks before they hauled him off. Ended up being a 16 yr old kid....

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Ha good for her!

Sounds like my woman. Her and her sister were walking through Las Praderas park (through the tunnel that goes under gustavo mejia) when this little $hit pulled out one of those huge kitchen knives, grabs my cu?ada, puts the knife to her throat and demands her phone and mp3 player. My not so bright wife, pushed the kid so hard he fell backwards on the ground, and they both took off running. I was walking ahead of them about 20 feet and didnt realize what was happening until I see the kid flying backwards lol

Chased him into the woods and flagged down a cop. They went after him, got him (w/o the knife and wearing different clothes lol) out of the woods. By this time, a crowd had gathered and most gave the kid a few smacks before they hauled him off. Ended up being a 16 yr old kid....
Oops, I run there 3 times a week...should bring a long stick or something.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Ha good for her!

Man, that's some Mean Streets you guys got up there in Santo Domingo. The only thing i ever had pulled on me in the nearly 50 years of living off and on in the DR was some poop. Chupa (she lives in Cabarete) pulled a handful of poop out on me and we squared off about ten paces apart in the hallway that leads down to the beach. I hand a fire extinguisher in my hand, and had it pointing directly at her face--which i had already gave a short burst of white chemical powder earlier when she was in our bathroom, locked in our toilet stall, and wouldn't come out.

I describe it all in great detail in my new book, "Sex, Drugs, Poop, the Caribbean, and Rock n Roll: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/338731

Frank

NV_

Bronze
Aug 4, 2003
Is Chupa a dog or a monkey? Cant imagine a person would have the name "suck". and if they are named suck, I want to meet her asap!

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Is Chupa a dog or a monkey? Cant imagine a person would have the name "suck". and if they are named suck, I want to meet her asap!

"Chupa" is a she, and everyone who has lived in Cabarete longer then 12 hours knows her. She is a piece of history in Cabarete in much the same way that Dolores is a piece of history of Boca Chica. Everyone knows her.

frank

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
I agree, it does look staged. Even the people passing by too, except for the fat lady, who waited and then walked on by.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
some people are just quick witted. the girl with huge cans, whose picture i posted few times... she was walking down the street one day when a drunk guy stopped her and said: you have such beautiful breasts, can i suck them? to which she replied, without loosing a beat: suck your own dick. and sailed away, in a dignified fashion.
friend number two was grabbed on the ass by a passing drunk and her hand just jumped all by itself, smacking his balls with an umbrella she was holding.
seems scripted? neither of the scenes was...

Status
Not open for further replies.