In case anyone is interested:

2013 LATIN FREESTYLE BEACH FESTIVAL
Bader Field
Atlantic City, NJ
DAYS & TIMES:
Aug 17 - 18, 2013
Sat & Sun 11:00am - 11:00pm

TICKET PRICES:
Price: $69 2-day General Admission, $136 Reserved Viewing, $495 VIP in advance online.
The 2013 Latin Freestyle Beach Festival is a bi-lingual festival with food, merchandise vendors and music from the Caribbean Islands including Bachata, Salsa, Merengue, Reggaeton and Freestyle with fun for the whole family! Performances by Luis Enrique, La India, Leslie Grace, Zion Y Lennox, Toby Love, Fuego, 24 Horas, Giselle Tavaera, Richie Roario, George Lamond, Coro, Johnny O, TKA, Oro Solido, and The Cover Girls. A portion of the proceeds from the Festival will go to benefit the victims of Hurricane Sandy through the Hurricane Sandy NJ Relief Fund and the NJ Chapter of the American Red Cross.

2013 Latin Freestyle Beach Festival

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Do you still have your LP's and Technics turntable?

I lost all of my classic rock albums in Hurricane Sandy :-( Mr. AE lost all his old merengue albums too. Now we have a turntable and nothing to play, wahhhhhhhhh. [I did have a bunch of old 45s from the 60s in a container upstairs in a closet, but none of the little plastic thingys to put in the hole to play them. ]

Thank God for my iPhone and his iPod.

Yeah, I know you asked BB, but I figured I'd add my two cents

ccarabella

Feb 5, 2002
This would be nice to go to. Bring back memories of my HS days.
My husband got me hooked on Johhny O. He was it back then.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
This would be nice to go to. Bring back memories of my HS days.
My husband got me hooked on Johhny O. He was it back then.

It's being held at the old airfield in Atlantic City that was closed down several years ago. Lots of very successful 'whole weekend' concerts there the past couple of summers. Like being at mini-Woodstock :)