Carrito/Guagua STI to METRO

caribeman

Dec 26, 2011
Enjoy meeting new people/cultures
Does such a thing exist as a Carrito from STI to the area near METRO? If not whats a fair price to get into the city currently? I usually either fly to SDQ and take METRO cross country or go into POP. Fare too good to say no to Santiago.

chrisrose97

May 2, 2010
Last edited:

LaTeacher

Bronze
May 2, 2008
you can take the PA car to the city, but it doesn't stop particularly close to the Metro - you'd have to take the PA into the city and take an A car back out to the Metro if you have bags. In all, it would cost 70 pesos. A taxi will cost you more than 650 (that page was last updated two years ago!) but not much, I'd say 750 and that's only IF the sign is posted (which it often is not)

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Does such a thing exist as a Carrito from STI to the area near METRO? If not whats a fair price to get into the city currently? I usually either fly to SDQ and take METRO cross country or go into POP. Fare too good to say no to Santiago.
Are you going on vacation trip? Yes you can step out of the airport gate and take a PA public car...

This work for backpackers.

JJ

caribeman

Dec 26, 2011
Enjoy meeting new people/cultures
you can take the PA car to the city, but it doesn't stop particularly close to the Metro - you'd have to take the PA into the city and take an A car back out to the Metro if you have bags.

I know the A car... having taken it downtown to Clinica Corminas. What intersection does the PA take you to? or area?

Do you need to walk out of the airport grounds to get it? Or?

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
you can take the PA car to the city, but it doesn't stop particularly close to the Metro - you'd have to take the PA into the city and take an A car back out to the Metro if you have bags.

I know the A car... having taken it downtown to Clinica Corminas. What intersection does the PA take you to? or area?

Do you need to walk out of the airport grounds to get it? Or?

bachata answered your question in the post below yours. Step out to the street that passes in front of the airport.