Great E-book on DR moto safety

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
I've just read Cobraboy's short e-book - Two Wheels in Paradise - on driving a moto in the DR with the maximum of safety and thoroughly recommend it. The writer certainly has a lot of experience and knows what he's talking about. There's a bit of publicity about his business, but that's interesting too. If you are using or thinking of using a moto to travel here I would say it's must-read. Send a PM to Cobraboy and he'll send you a free copy - you may live a little longer as a result! :)

By the way, I have no financial interest in Cobraboy's business!

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
I agree. Cobraboy has hands down the best motorcycle tour business in the DR, if not the whole Caribbean. I've driven motorcycles in Cuba, Bermuda, and several other Caribbean islands while working on ships from 1985 to 1998. No one has the complete package like Cobraboy has. Therefore, because he has traveled extensively around the island, he knows what he is talking about.

I've had the pleasure of riding with him, and he knows the roads and curves like the back of his hand. And like anyone who has traveled around the DR enough on a motorcycle, he also has a few scratches, like myself, to show for the experience and education of driving in the DR.

I highly recommend it!

FRank

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
nd like anyone who has traveled around the DR enough on a motorcycle, he also has a few scratches, like myself, to show for the experience and education of driving in the DR.
Thanks, Frank. Coming from one of the BEST riders I know that means a lot.

Sometimes real edumacation is accompanied by pain.

I'm just trying to help others learn without pain.

The DR is a fantastic place to ride motorcycles, one of the best areas on the planet. But with reward comes some risk. The name of the game is risk mitigation and management.

I offer the book for free...just send your email addy and what format you'd like: .pdf, .mobi, .epub or .doc.