Craft Beer in Uptown NYC - Dyckman Beer Co

principe

Nov 19, 2002
Just another example of young, enterprising Dominicans in NYC. Dyckman Beer Co has just released its first of three beers being sold locally in Washington Heights, New York.

As the company states, the beer is inspired by the flavors, the people, and the culture of Uptown and it’s surrounding neighborhoods. I have tried it and i can tell you it is damn good beer.

Good luck to my buddy Juan Camilo for taking on this challenge.

Dyckman Beer Co.

Dec 26, 2011
Just another example of young, enterprising Dominicans in NYC. Dyckman Beer Co has just released its first of three beers being sold locally in Washington Heights, New York.

As the company states, the beer is inspired by the flavors, the people, and the culture of Uptown and it?s surrounding neighborhoods. I have tried it and i can tell you it is damn good beer.

Good luck to my buddy Juan Camilo for taking on this challenge.

Dyckman Beer Co.

This is simply amazing news! And from a Dominican. My ex-wife lived on Post when we met. I think it's technically called Inwood up there on Dyckman, but I call it Washington Heights too. I can't wait to try all three. If the follow in Brooklyn's footsteps they'll have a fine brewery on their hands.

Thanks again for this wonderful news.

principe

Nov 19, 2002
Dec 26, 2011
Yeah, he is just getting started but to us this beer is more than just a beer. Not only is it a great product but it symbolizes what Dominicans in NY are really about.

Dyckman Beer Co. to debut flagship craft brew Wednesday - NY Daily News

Dyckman Beer Company Hopes to Put Uptown on the Brewery Map - Inwood - DNAinfo.com New York

We maybe from a small island but in NYC we are culturally significant and vibrant community. Com certeza like my Brazilian friends would say.

This is reason for great pride and celebration.

Dec 26, 2011
The Saison looks amazing. 6.5% ABV. Tartness added via passion fruit. They know what they're doing it seems.