How to meet Dominican Women or Men

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
I have had a lot of luck with every dating site known to man. But i thought this might be a good time to give people here some of my closest, most guarded secrets on how to meet Dominican men or women.

These are only a few helpful tips that have worked really well for me. First, drive over to the nearest car dealership. There, find the biggest luxury SUV you can find and have a car salesman take a picture of you sitting in the drivers seat. Make sure you also get a really good close-up picture of the window "sticker price" of the SUV--put that on your profile. No one knows the difference between a Porsche SUV or a Cadillac SUV here in the DR, so don't worry about the brand. Also include these things in your profile--they have all worked really well for me:

1. A close up picture of you holding a wad of $100 dollar bills ($1 bills will work also, but if all else fails, get a wad of Monopoly money and take a picture of that).
2. A picture of you in your best jumpsuit--preferably something shiny--Gold or Silver lame' works best.
3. A picture of you with a large, shiny handgun. Something big. Remember, bigger is better!
4. A picture of your house or your neighbors house if its bigger. Just walk across the street and take a nice picture of you standing in front of the biggest house you can find. If you don't have one in your neighborhood, just put a picture of the White House on your profile. No one knows the difference.
5. A picture of your best couch/Sofa. If you don't have a nice one. No problem. Just go to the nearest nice furniture store and find the nicest sofa on display--something with shiny plastic on it preferably--and have the salesman take a picture of you spread out on the sofa in your best threads. Remember, try wearing something shiny. The shinier the better.Lame' works wonders.

I have other good, useful tips, but i will give them to you later.

Frank

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
You're just kidding right? Funny Friday?

To me it sounds more like what NOT to do but that's just me. :)

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
You forgot to add that you profile name should be something like "TuUuh Gringohh Cotizahooo" o "Tuuh sofokehh montaohhh"

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
6. A picture of you holding up a big bottle of Johnny Walker Black or Chivas Regal. Just walk into the nearest supermarket or liquor store and take a picture there. No need to purchase them.

Frank

delite

Bronze
Oct 17, 2006
I have had a lot of luck with every dating site known to man. But i thought this might be a good time to give people here some of my closest, most guarded secrets on how to meet Dominican men or women.

These are only a few helpful tips that have worked really well for me. First, drive over to the nearest car dealership. There, find the biggest luxury SUV you can find and have a car salesman take a picture of you sitting in the drivers seat. Make sure you also get a really good close-up picture of the window "sticker price" of the SUV--put that on your profile. No one knows the difference between a Porsche SUV or a Cadillac SUV here in the DR, so don't worry about the brand. Also include these things in your profile--they have all worked really well for me:

1. A close up picture of you holding a wad of $100 dollar bills ($1 bills will work also, but if all else fails, get a wad of Monopoly money and take a picture of that).
2. A picture of you in your best jumpsuit--preferably something shiny--Gold or Silver lame' works best.
3. A picture of you with a large, shiny handgun. Something big. Remember, bigger is better!
4. A picture of your house or your neighbors house if its bigger. Just walk across the street and take a nice picture of you standing in front of the biggest house you can find. If you don't have one in your neighborhood, just put a picture of the White House on your profile. No one knows the difference.
5. A picture of your best couch/Sofa. If you don't have a nice one. No problem. Just go to the nearest nice furniture store and find the nicest sofa on display--something with shiny plastic on it preferably--and have the salesman take a picture of you spread out on the sofa in your best threads. Remember, try wearing something shiny. The shinier the better.Lame' works wonders.

I have other good, useful tips, but i will give them to you later.

Frank

Bro,

I thought CC was funny but you're the best hands down. I enjoyed it because you're always a good read.

Thanks for the laughter :laugh:

bizzyboneizo

Aug 31, 2010
but thats what females like pics of you in front of a nice car wearing nice cloths glasses holding a good bottle. the materialistic girls will look at your profile

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
You forgot to add that you profile name should be something like "TuUuh Gringohh Cotizahooo" o "Tuuh sofokehh montaohhh"

helpful tips here:
r1bzit.png

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
of course best names are already taken. you are a clear winner with a name like this:

2jajhhv.jpg

or like this:

6enszo.jpg

a woman, of course, cannot do better than this:

33usnk4.jpg

monkeylovin

Sep 26, 2012
Just saying, this has been working for well over a decade. Black guys caught on to it first.....Then that one white guy.....Love ya Frank12!

flavor-flav-with-beer.jpg

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
yes. gives you a feeling your social media life as it is now has no flavour...

NYWadjet

Jan 3, 2010
LOL I have to steal these pictures (of the FB profiles) and share them. I had not encountered these gems until now LOL