resideny

N

Nicole

i have looked up about all of the information that i can find concerning getting a residency visa to the DR... but unfortunatley some of the info is conflicting..... i have found two different cost with quite a dramatic difference for the visas... one was for a little over $3000, and the other was for $50.000... a little help.. please!!! oh!!! does anyone happen to know if they have the forms for the residency visa to the DR online?... i would just like to have them ready for when i arrive.... thanks!!!!!!!
NB

G

Grahame Bush

If you check the archives of this board you will find residencia can cost you from US $1,200 up to US $1,800 - depends on who does it for you, how quickly you want it completed & how much effort you are prepared to put into it yourself!!

Where are you coming from? Doesn't that country have residency applicstion forms you can get hold of BEFORE you come? Where are you going to? North or South of the country? Are you coming for a holiday this time or permenently? WHEN are you coming?

If you are coming to the NORTH coast, drop me an e-mail with as much detail about yourself as you can & I will give what help I can. Good luck & regards - Grahame Bush.

F

Fabio J. Guzm?n

Re: Residency

For details on obtaining residency in the D.R. click below. The fees quoted you are way too high.