Sosua Ocean Village Restaurant

Just got back from the best meal I have had here yet! Loved SOV Restaurant!!
The lasagna was the best I have ever had, the waiters were wonderful, the view was lovely and to top it off we happened to be there when they were shooting half naked women for Smooth Girl Magazine!

I think the real restaurant is being renovated but the bar type area was good enough :)

The Pirate Ship bar is a cool idea as well.

Will go back in a heartbeat!!!!

JessicaRabbit

Sep 21, 2009
The kid pays 150$RD and accompanying adult 400$ or 450$ RD, even if you dont go in the pool and just watch over ur kids you still have to pay 400$ each adult.

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
However if you join the (Golds) gym, you get the pools included in your membership. Costs something like $60 a month....
Is it still $60 because its no longer a Golds gym so without the franchise fee maybe they have a reduced membership rate?

JayinRD

Apr 18, 2013
I live right down the beach from S Ocean village and am at the restaurant all the time... always get great service, food, great view, comfortable tables/sofas, and restaurant prices are pretty good. I am surprised they don't do more business. At $60 per month I think their gym price is excessive...jog, beach walk, push ups at home more cost effective.,,and darn i missed the smooth girl shoot.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
However if you join the (Golds) gym, you get the pools included in your membership. Costs something like $60 a month....

They must have lowered the price. Check about 18 months ago and it was 5000.00 pesos/month.