Shooting tonight in Cafemba

Rep Dom

Bronze
Dec 27, 2011
Would it be possible to get more pics. I think I recognize these guys... And if I'm right they were ladrones for sure

Rep Dom

Bronze
Dec 27, 2011
ok I'm not 100% sure but quite up to 80%...
One night, 2 months ago, I was driving home. It was quite late and dark. I was driving quite slowly because the light of my car are not good. 2 guys were on the street and waved at me. I slowed down. One of the guys jumped in the middle of the street, probably because I was then driving very slowly. They were dressed in black. So I could not see very well what was going on. Right, I stopped but felt of course this could be a dangerous situation. The other guy approached to talk to me. I could see something bright in his hand. I'm quite sure it was a gun. The other guy moved a little bit. The guy with the gun suddenly tried to grab me. I just put my foot down and drove away. I could do that because the guy had moved a little to the left so there was just enough space to escape. Anyway, it was dark, all this was a few seconds but the guy with the gun looks very, very, very much alike the death guy in white. And he exactly had the same beard which is not so common... I am not sure of course about the other corpse but it might be the guy who was in the middle of the road. I could see him because of the lights of my car. But as I said, all this lasted less than a minute.

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
ok I'm not 100% sure but quite up to 80%...
One night, 2 months ago, I was driving home. It was quite late and dark. I was driving quite slowly because the light of my car are not good. 2 guys were on the street and waved at me. I slowed down. One of the guys jumped in the middle of the street, probably because I was then driving very slowly. They were dressed in black. So I could not see very well what was going on. Right, I stopped but felt of course this could be a dangerous situation. The other guy approached to talk to me. I could see something bright in his hand. I'm quite sure it was a gun. The other guy moved a little bit. The guy with the gun suddenly tried to grab me. I just put my foot down and drove away. I could do that because the guy had moved a little to the left so there was just enough space to escape. Anyway, it was dark, all this was a few seconds but the guy with the gun looks very, very, very much alike the death guy in white. And he exactly had the same beard which is not so common... I am not sure of course about the other corpse but it might be the guy who was in the middle of the road. I could see him because of the lights of my car. But as I said, all this lasted less than a minute.

If that's the case, good riddance !!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i think the article suggest the criminals were from villa agricola (SD). maybe they were here to do some guest performance?

Rep Dom

Bronze
Dec 27, 2011
But then it shows its untrue to always say that the police does nothing. This time they were efficient and did the right thing

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
some Costambar residents are saying that two were killed and two got away, but maybe the two that got away were the same ones, only to be shot to death in Cafemba.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
good news. Saves jail space, court time and rids the world of parasites who prey on other people.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i am with you on that. criminals know very well what they risk. they reap what they sow.