Finding a job in Cabarete..

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Do you have a computer?? Can you type or speak well on the phone? I always recommend Elance, helped me quite a bit in the past... www.elance.com or your best bet would be a Call Center, many around between Santiago and Santo Domingo..You can make 30,000 pesos a Month, can be more if you happen to speak Spanish as well

Anthony

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Stream is in Santiago, there are a few others which I have supervisor or owner contact info..Provitel is in SD..They are quite far from you though..Better off on Elance, create a business profile and go to work..What can you do?? Telemarketing, Data Entry, can even be a Lawyer, translations...

I will check Elance... Do you know the names or how to contact those call centers? Thanks Anthony.

Antonia Cantillo

May 30, 2012
Yes i have done translations before in several languages....english, french, german, spanish, polish...I can work in data entry too.

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Damn!!! Are you kidding me! Cool!! Hit elance, you will never turn back! If you need help setting up let me know..I can also help you with the test should they still give it, but that was back in 2007 when I first got off the boat, I mean plane ;)
All you need to get paid is a Bank account for the transfer once paid by your clients.. I tried to use a Bank here, but their lack of or odd routing numbers did not work..

Anthony

Yes i have done translations before in several languages....english, french, german, spanish, polish...I can work in data entry too.

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
PS..When I setup my account, I used a Calls Center profile, then revised it a bit..Its good to put as much info about your Company being you been doing this for years right...hint hint..Do it good! the buyers (clients) can be very selective, lots of competition. However, a lot of times you will find an ad just posted and can be first, or use more connects to move up to the 1st and 2nd spots..You will see what I mean once you get setup..If you need a phone system. I suggest Skype or call central..Skype is the best IMO. cost, VM, pick any number that may be needed to look local for your calls should it need to be so..

Kind of hard to explain this all, if you care to do a call, let me know..I have Skype so its free skype to skype, or I can PM my number..

What else can you do??

Antonia Cantillo

May 30, 2012
I will get on Elance... and thanks for the hints... if get some stuff that i dont know how it works i will surely ask you. For the other post i have been to Sosua and its worth checking out its a town known for being easy to find girls, so it has a lot of that vibe around... Puerto Plata to me its more of a "serious" city/town. In the end depends on what kind lifestyle you like. Sosua has a beautiful beach and its full of people and tourists sometomes packed as in easter weekend.:bunny::bunny:

Last edited:

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Thanks AC...Plan on looking there since I hear a lot of good things except misquitoes..LOL..nad for sure, need any help just Pm me..

Good Luck!

Ant

I will get on Elance... and thanks for the hints... if get some stuff that i dont know how it works i will surely ask you. For the other post i have been to Sosua and its worth checking out its a town known for being easy to find girls, so it has a lot of that vibe around... Puerto Plata to me its more of a "serious" city/town. In the end depends on what kind lifestyle you like. Sosua has a beautiful beach and its full of people and tourists sometomes packed as in easter weekend.:bunny::bunny:

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
I would over kill the DR1 server..Read above a bit. maybe hit the site, or PM me if you have Skype, will explain it more there if you're serious..Tell ya what, if you can find the full movie falling down with Michael Douglas, or even Orca for that matter on youtube I will explain it here..3:30 AM, what a day..Can only find trailer stuff and short clips...Its the perfect Movie of me, I mean for me...Coming soon!

could you please explain how elance works?