New member in need of information on Centro Leon Musuem

The Watcher

Sep 16, 2013
Hello Dr1 members. I have been a follower of this site for a few years now and Ive always found tons of useful information here, so I hope someone here can provide me with some help as a new member.I was wondering, is there is anyone on this site that works at the Centro Leon Museum in santiago?

Im looking to submit a presentation to the ethnomusicology program that they have at the museum and I somewhat need inside info. I have a dominican lady friend that lives near the institution and last month she set up an appointment there to find out who was in charge of that department for me to submit my proposal to ect. But when she returned from the meeting she said that they told her that there is no one person in charge of the program and that proposals are reviewed by an organiztional commitee. She gave me an email (The same one listed on their website.) and I sent it there.

According to the information on the web, they send a confirmation email or letter of having recieved presentations and proposals. Its been several weeks now and nothing. The documents I sent were translated in spanish by a certified translator here in the states but unfortunately I do not speak spanish so Im at a loss when It comes to checking on the status of things with the museum myself.My dominican lady friend there has told me that she will follow up on it for me but she has been a little slow to move for my taste.lol Is there any one here on this site that can help or offer some insight to my issue? Id really appreciate it.