la boca still open?

jfk-tampa

Jul 28, 2007
am coming down for my annual wander thru cabaret and was wondering I saw where they tore down the old la boca but somebody said that they moved across the river ? is it open and any pictures?

Vinyasa

Bronze
Dec 22, 2010
www.kieranbarry.com
Like people can be bothered to search through several weeks of threads D?

Yes, La Boca is open. Wilson has started up again on the other side of the river.
There are photos and very positive (gushing!) reviews on the FB page 'everything cabarete'

jfk-tampa

Jul 28, 2007
dv 8 I saw the prior thread but was wondering if there were any pictures and it was a few weeks ago and as you know "things can change weekly"in the dr .don,t I remember one time that you were from fla or was it jersey?
thanks vinyasa

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
there are pictures on everything cabarete facebook page, hon. but you need to have FB to view their page. not sure what location the pictures refer to. some are taken on the road and some at the lagoon. i think the owner has two places running? anyways, last update i can see is 20th october.

jfk-tampa

Jul 28, 2007
thanks dv8 . I usually walk from my condo to there as my morning exercise that's why I was wondering. will check facebook . so was it fla or jersey that came to my mind as where your other base was?