Car Storage

BostonMary

May 18, 2002
I need a place to store my car 11/23 to 1/9. I prefer Costambar but, Puerto Plata is fine. I would like a garage to keep my car out of the sun.

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
YOu can store it in my carport. Don't worry about the extra miles it has on it when you get back, I won't charge for that.
Der Fish

Lord knows Derfish you could use a reliable car! Hahahaha. Sorry I had to go there!

drescape24

arrugala

Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
MODERN STORAGE 5 star couple of min outside of Sosua centro heading in DIRECTION OF cabarete.Just past the newish propane station immediately after dirt road turn right back about 200 yds Colorful yellow ,orange new building ....

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
Yep, Mine is dead and gone. It heated up again yesterday and the head is now warped and the radiator shot and the timong chain broken. Meaning $1000 USD to get it going on the road, which for that car means never.
WHen I get back after Christmas I'll probably get a moto.
Der Fish
If you sell it to a Dominican I'm sure he will get it going, a tube of silicone for the warped head and a bicycle chain to replace the correct timing chain. And he will do it for a lot less than 1000 bucks

bilko

Aug 5, 2011
MODERN STORAGE 5 star couple of min outside of Sosua centro heading in DIRECTION OF cabarete.Just past the newish propane station immediately after dirt road turn right back about 200 yds Colorful yellow ,orange new building ....

Any idea what the rates are?