Want to buy a used ATV

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
I'm looking to buy a used Honda or Yamaha ATV.
I live in the North Coast but will travel for a good deal.
Anyone know of anyone selling one or a good place to look?

I have 3.... THREE ATV'S plus all that is needed. They will go where no man has gone before and give you more experience, wonder and beyond.

3 well trained Paso Fino horses, tack, trailer, haul vehicle and everything you need to know.

:)

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Ringo , Are they four wheel drive ! LOL

Olly

Pull vehicle is top of the line PULL. The horses can go beyond the vehicle. Quite, clean, user friendly and guaranteed that you will be greeted and welcomed into places and homes that you never knew. A whole new world of ATV on a very old brand known for decades as the FIRST ATV in the new world brought to you from Spain via the original C.C. and still a favorite with those in the know.

Paso Fino. :)

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
There's a guy in GH that has one for sale. PM me and I will get the info (I think its a Yamaha too)

jabejuventus

Bronze
Feb 15, 2013
Pull vehicle is top of the line PULL. The horses can go beyond the vehicle. Quite, clean, user friendly and guaranteed that you will be greeted and welcomed into places and homes that you never knew. A whole new world of ATV on a very old brand known for decades as the FIRST ATV in the new world brought to you from Spain via the original C.C. and still a favorite with those in the know.

Paso Fino. :)

Ringo aka the DR Vaquero??? (;

P.S. It's a miracle they survived the trip.