What happened to my post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FredBlogs

Jun 18, 2009
I started a perfectly legitimate thread regarding my Windows operating system.

I now see that it has been 'moved'

Where to?

Why can't I access it to read the replies?

Thank you.

FB

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
FB, its in off topics, but the Mod who moved it will need to select another section since you won't be able to access it..You need 500 post or better...hang tight, see if a Mod comes along...In the meantime, set your computer back to an earlier time, see what ya get..if normal, try the update via www.microsoft .com and select custom after it scans..

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Okay, he logged out..FB, if your kicking it back, explains you not being logged in..hit me via PM if you need more help..I will be here until 11AM EST, then I need to go for about an hour or so..

FredBlogs

Jun 18, 2009
Skynet, thanks for the offer but no assistance required. My initila post was merely an observation and an attempt to find out if others had experienced the same.

FB

FredBlogs

Jun 18, 2009
Dear Frank the Tank,

What a highly efficient moderator you are. Do you not check the status of the poster before you send their posts to oblivion?

Some may feel their posts are important and relevant, but not being prolific posters with neither the time nor inclination to sit and write reams and reams in order to enter paradise, are unable to access their posts in order to receive the advice or expertise they seek.

There must be dozens of similar posts not directly related to the DR that survive the moderator's cut.

What have I done to upset you?

FB.

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Okay no problem...I think you posted in the living area? would have been best maybe in the General area, but really, I didn't notice...And I'm sure Frank did not move your thread there on purpose, maybe just a brain fart after since he was an off topic, not related to the DR thread, just did what he does here, so don't take it personal, trust me ;)

Skynet, thanks for the offer but no assistance required. My initila post was merely an observation and an attempt to find out if others had experienced the same.

FB

May 12, 2005
Dear Frank the Tank,

What a highly efficient moderator you are. Do you not check the status of the poster before you send their posts to oblivion?

Some may feel their posts are important and relevant, but not being prolific posters with neither the time nor inclination to sit and write reams and reams in order to enter paradise, are unable to access their posts in order to receive the advice or expertise they seek.

There must be dozens of similar posts not directly related to the DR that survive the moderator's cut.

FB.

I did not move your post. Perhaps another moderator did. But for future reference please try to keep all posts DR related, Gracias.

drSix

Silver
Oct 13, 2013
What is in Off Topic? Why the "members only" status? It must be really interesting! I can't wait. It's like High School, I never know what the cool kids are talking about.

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
So what does this thread have to do with DR. Shouldn't it be moved, the man has his answer

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Dear Frank the Tank,

FB.

I moved it. This is a DR board, not a Windows board. 1,000's of sites on the internet that do a much better job than DR1 in solving your windows issues.

Closed, the end!

Status
Not open for further replies.