Here, let me show you a trick!

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
I'll make your cell phone disappear right in your eyes!

Hand me your cell phone and...

magic-trick.gif

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
To me it looks phony.

But if this was for real then the thief was caught.

Smile you're on candid camera.:classic:

Aug 6, 2006
The question I have, is why would the girls not have asked the guy who was filming this to take their picture? He should have been easily the best choice. When I have asked others to take my picture (always someone I know, by the way), I have observed that often they do not hold the digital camera steady and I get a blurry photo, or they push the movie button on my Nikon Coolpix.

I am sure that many a camera and phone has been stolen in this way, even though this film might be staged and bogus.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
"staged and bogus", come on now, its submitted by Picardo! Oh, yee of little faith. Having his picture means nothing. Like those
folks with security camera systems protecting their homes that have great video of the criminals. What they gonna do with it?

Aug 6, 2006
Well, we cannot see the guy filming this, but the girls can see him, and the alleged thief does as well. That is not to say that there are no thieves so dumb as to commit a robbery when they know they are being filmed. So we shall never know if this was staged.

It was funny to watch, in any case.