Metro map?

Smart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2012
I have found a map of the metro but I don't think it is up to date, can anyone direct me to an up to date route map please?

Smart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2012
Infact I'll tell you what the issue seems to be, the names of the stations have no rederence to where they are located. They all have names that mean nothing.

Smart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2012
Thanks, can't open your Tambo for some reason, maybe need flash player and I'm on the iPad.

Opened yours new user and is decent. Question!

Is JFK luperon the same luperon that runs down onto zona Herrera on the end of Anacaona? Sorry, might seem obvious to some , but nothing is obvious in this city and worth double checking with those who know before I go on a mystery tour of the subway.

Looks like it's not, see the confusion just trying to do the simplest thing here.

Last edited:

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Thanks, can't open your Tambo for some reason, maybe need flash player and I'm on the iPad.

Opened yours new user and is decent. Question!

Is JFK luperon the same luperon that runs down onto zona Herrera on the end of Anacaona? Sorry, might seem obvious to some , but nothing is obvious in this city and worth double checking with those who know before I go on a mystery tour of the subway.

Looks like it's not, see the confusion just trying to do the simplest thing here.

That is the Ave Luperon, runs along Zona Herrera, and West side of Parque Mirador Sur.
I have a VERY detailed SDQ map on pdf. (No Metro on it, old map)

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Yup, thats the one I have too..

mapa metro de santo domingo - McAfee Yahoo Search Results

On this page there are 8 maps. Click on the upper left map. It isn't the best map, but it is accurate as far as where the stations are. When you are on the Metro and arrive at a station, look at the walls of the station. The name of the station (which is of not much help) and the name of the street are printed on the walls. I hope that will help.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Infact I'll tell you what the issue seems to be, the names of the stations have no rederence to where they are located. They all have names that mean nothing.
Use the name of the station and plug it into maps.google.com to find exactly where the station is located.