PARTY HARD

S

Sean Jackson

In Puerto Plata were can I meet the most women and party hard?

M

massei

go to crystal, in the city, i'm sure you will have fun there, or check out the discos.

E

Eric & Sarah

Can anyone tell my girlfiend and I what kind of night life is in the DR. We are very open minded and are very excited to move soon?

K

Kozy

Go to Anna's bar in P.Plata, a local gringo hangout. The locals can direct you to whatever you are looking for-Kozy

E

Eric & Sarah

That sounds great, We are moving to the Dominican in Dec. Do you know anything about the permits for working and staying an extended period of time. We have some ideas for a business there.

A

Annette

Crazy Moon was definitely a great party place with lots of us chicks!

E

Eric & Sarah

My girl is curious about being with a woman. She is beatiful with a killer body. She also has a perverted mind like myself. This place is located where?

T

TYLER

2 WOMEN every mans fantasy

I'll be basking in the raise in Puerto Plata in about a week or so. This is a much needed vacation for myself and others that are leaving for paradise this time of year. I don't mean to complain but (I know everyone has these problems)work, relationships, life in general have been wearing me thin. It seems like this trip to DR will bring me back.......bring me back to normal.....will let me release and reflect. I mean, don't get me wrong I wanna party beyond belief. So not to stray from my question (at which I already did) I would like to complete my fantasy.....by having 2 beautiful dominican women at the same time....I've dated dominican women my whole life...I love em! I kid you not....So if anybody as any suggestions on locations to check out where the women are wild please let me know. Or if any dominican women are reading this that are interested, let me know. I hope I did'nt offend anybody, if I did....sorry(if it helps). Thank you everybody. The things I've read for the last month on this message board have been interesting and helpful.
Thanx a million & take it light,
Tyler D.

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: 2 WOMEN every mans fantasy

If you got the money you can have two women anywhere in the world.money talks, nobody walks.