• Thread starter gerald nite & the pips
  • Start date

Love & Marriage

G

gerald nite & the pips

as you slimedogs saw, new laws in the DR for you guys & gals (yes gals 2). so if you want a bad girl/boy go do it legally in amsterdam or badkok...i mean bangkok. don't be slaveowners of this century...you being the slaves. DR...it's a beautiful country with beautiful people. treat them as such. don't be a slave to your jimmy 2x4. for your sake boys i hope it's not centimeters. we get down there and go crazy because it's really life down there blancito/a...tu sabes como yo. really, go 9, 10 times then you'll find your jewel...and God forbid if her/his name is Amber. don't go crazy your 1st visits. be a slimedoggy/etta here in anti-osama-land and you'll go grovelling too after you finish/paying your matrimonial mediator, your lawyer, the judge, your kids, your bank manager...tu sabes! i'm happy to hear that the locals are protected there to some extent. that tells me that the country is "progressing"...but why do we have to "progress"...once the world was perfect and we were all honest mamafukrs. i digress. but it hints that maybe law is becoming something down there. maybe they'll even fix land titles before our grandchildren die. poco a poco.

These are my instructions for a brave new dr...and if u homesick:

grab a presidente if you're in ny above 80th (if not, grab something just as holesome)

go visit www.radiobachata.com

and watch the slideshow of the whole country at www.samana.net
under "photos"...the last option of the photo option. hope you have hi-speed and i ain't talking the taliban stuff!!!

P

Pasola Joe!

What a wonderful post,now if you would only put the bong down for a bit and write something that we could all understand.
PS,just say no to drugs

C

criss colon

Somebody smoked to much PCP before going "on-line!" Criss