visiting

MelisaK

Nov 25, 2013
Hello! Is there a link to a Samana or LT events calendar? My sister and I are visiting this Wednesday and leaving Sunday. We want to try to make the most of our brief trip. Looking for great food, hoping for sun and would like to make some solid local connections with expats. Can't wait to get there!

Thanks to anyone with insight.

-melisa

MelisaK

Nov 25, 2013
Activities calendar for LT?

Have a look at www.lt7.com. might be something there. Good luck.

Thank you but that link doesn't seen to be working. :(

We are visiting tomorrow through Sunday and would love to find live music, fun dancing and great food. Appreciate suggestions!

Eugeniefs

Jan 24, 2008
When you click on the link provided it says do you mean: LT7.com which I clicked and then got redirected to: LT7.com

The dash doesn't come out.. it should read as lt-7

Good luck and have fun.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Go to lasterrenaslive.com or samanapeninsula.com. Unfortunately, unless you read Spanish you are out of luck on lt7.com

LTSteve

MelisaK

Nov 25, 2013
Go to lasterrenaslive.com or samanapeninsula.com. Unfortunately, unless you read Spanish you are out of luck on lt7.com

LTSteve

Haha! I noticed! Mastering conversational Spanish is my 2014 goal. Meanwhile, Steve, I'll take you up on lasterrenaslive.com.

Thank you!

BTW, I'm hoping to find a day sail or boat charter while there. Have a contact by chance?

Thank you again!

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Haha! I noticed! Mastering conversational Spanish is my 2014 goal. Meanwhile, Steve, I'll take you up on lasterrenaslive.com.

Thank you!

BTW, I'm hoping to find a day sail or boat charter while there. Have a contact by chance?

Thank you again!

Unfortunately, I don't think you will find a sailboat going out of LT, Your best bet is look at the local tours and see if there is one that includes a sail, perhaps to Cayo Laventado in Samena Bay or go to Samana pier and look for a sailor. Good luck.

Steve

Mountaintrout

Feb 9, 2013

Thank you!

Thank you again!

You can rent small cats at the sail club, just down the st from fisherman village