Apple Black Friday Event. Advertsing it but no prices yet?

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
I need an Ipad Air, must have item.. Actually I need to buy 4.. If I re-call an apple Black Friday Sale is not that big a discount if any? I see them advertising the event on apple.com and my store apple.ca, but no prices?
Last year they had the prices a few days before the event? Need my Ipad Airs... ahora!

InsanelyOne

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
There are deals but you have to keep searching because they go quickly. Earlier this week, quill.com had the iPad Air 16GB WiFi for only $429! Amazing price but they are already sold out. Looks like Target will be selling the 16GB WiFi Air fro $479 but you also get a $100 gift card. I suspect the best deals will be had with either Walmart, Target, or BestBuy.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
13 inch tablets are coming. Apple will be playing catch up on them

Dude, you are like an Apple troll!
I'll buy you an iPpad mini with wireless service, if you can refrain from ever commenting on an Apple thread for one year.

May 29, 2006
I think the tech available is way ahead of what is on the market. They upgrade their computers just enough to get people to buy the latest version, wait long enough that they want something "cool," then upgrade again.

I used to love Mac until my college upgraded their computer system and the new word processing system couldn't read files from the old system. Two years of work became unreadable because the only way I could access it was on the old computers, and because of licensing, they got rid of every single one.

Two many things I like about Windows to switch, but Windows 8 is a disaster.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I used to love Mac until my college upgraded their computer system and the new word processing system couldn't read files from the old system. Two years of work became unreadable because the only way I could access it was on the old computers, and because of licensing, they got rid of every single one.

We have come a long way since the days of punch cards Peter!

May 29, 2006
21021.strip.gif

21019.strip.gif

May 29, 2006
We have come a long way since the days of punch cards Peter!

I used punch cards in High School learning FORTRAN. In college, around 1999, I took Python and an early GIS course.

What baffles me is that learning programming is still considered a elective course in High School.

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
NOT true, I have Windows desktop, iPads, and Android phones.
You extremists make me want to toss my iPad out the 35th floor like a frisbee.

just don't toss yourself out the "35th floor" for your appl short?
we on fire since my 417 long.... yeah baby!! :cheeky:

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I used punch cards in High School learning FORTRAN. In college, around 1999, I took Python and an early GIS course.

What baffles me is that learning programming is still considered a elective course in High School.

Your off by about a decade on your dates fellow, no worries.
I know you are not remotely close to 32.

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
SHOW TIME... Quiero mi aire ipad.

Black Friday iPad Air Deals

-Best Buy will sell the iPad Air for $449, a $50 discount over list price.

-Target will give you a $100 gift card with that iPad Air, dropping it to just $379 after gift card..