why date a dominican

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
an article in acento:
?Por qu? deber?as salir con un hombre dominicano? - Acento

and a short video with comments:
[video=youtube;hf00c_HGG6o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf00c_HGG6o&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dhf00c_HGG6o&app=desktop[/video]

i can only agree with one claim: dominicans are clean. and i will give half of the other claim: they tend not to smoke. the rest? gosh.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I've heard that Dominican men have a "Big One"??????????
I've also heard that many women like a "Big One", usually while complaining about my "Little WeWe".
Can any women help me out on with that,.................question????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 6, 2006
Discussing which nationality of man is the best is slightly sillier than discussing men of various astrological signs.
I thought it was interesting that one of these women identified herself as Serbian, but from her Spanish, she was culturally more of a Latina, it seemed to me. I am sure that all of them would be happier with a Dominican man than with perhaps the typical Tibetan, Uigar, or Pakistani.

I know that I prefer Dominicanas to Mexicanas, Cubanas and Norteamenricanas. I had a French girlfriend who I never had a fight with because she was always right. Women tend not to be logical in my experience, and she was the only Fran?aise I have ever know well. She moved across Florida to take care of her grandson, and it was perfectly logical to break up, because of the geography. Impossible to dispute that, and I did not want to get married or live in the icky little Southern town she moved to. I had a Dominicana girlfriend that was always into some sort of stupid fight. I was rarely able to find out what she was fighting about. It was sort of peleando por pelear. On the other hand, I have known another couple of Dominicanas that were not bellicose in any way. Mexicanas tend to be sneaky, especially if they are the middle child. Dominicanas try to be sneaky, but they are horrible liars and incapable of inventing even a lie that they could believe themselves. No reason to fight, all I could do is laugh, Ay, s?, que te crea tu abuela, jajaja. Really bad lies can be great entertainment.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Discussing which nationality of man is the best is slightly sillier than discussing men of various astrological signs.
I thought it was interesting that one of these women identified herself as Serbian, but from her Spanish, she was culturally more of a Latina, it seemed to me. I am sure that all of them would be happier with a Dominican man than with perhaps the typical Tibetan, Uigar, or Pakistani.

I know that I prefer Dominicanas to Mexicanas, Cubanas and Norteamenricanas. I had a French girlfriend who I never had a fight with because she was always right. Women tend not to be logical in my experience, and she was the only Fran?aise I have ever know well. She moved across Florida to take care of her grandson, and it was perfectly logical to break up, because of the geography. Impossible to dispute that, and I did not want to get married or live in the icky little Southern town she moved to. I had a Dominicana girlfriend that was always into some sort of stupid fight. I was rarely able to find out what she was fighting about. It was sort of peleando por pelear. On the other hand, I have known another couple of Dominicanas that were not bellicose in any way. Mexicanas tend to be sneaky, especially if they are the middle child. Dominicanas try to be sneaky, but they are horrible liars and incapable of inventing even a lie that they could believe themselves. No reason to fight, all I could do is laugh, Ay, s?, que te crea tu abuela, jajaja. Really bad lies can be great entertainment.

had a Dominicana in my apartment once. her phone rang, and when she answered, some guy was bellowing at her on the top of his lungs, demanding to know where she was. when she ended the call, i asked her who was the angry caller.

'mi hija".

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i'm waiting for that girl to catch her DDD with her best friend. i sense another article will follow ;)