haitian woman gives birth on the street in POP

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Her fifth child by 21? I doubt she went through much resistance, that child must have been bracing itself against the womb for months trying not to fall out.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
ha ha ha, probably it walked out standing upright, work permit in one hand a a cleren bottle in the other, saying: ke te tomo tanto tiempo, miamol?

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
@ dv8 & hug,
I am laughing my tail off! Those were two funny post. ....." bracing on the sides" hahahh

drescape24

Pablo29

Mar 23, 2013
In The United States, once in a while, there are reports of women giving birth either in a street, a bus, or a plane...and those women are usually helped by firemen or emergency workers, or whoever happen to be in the vicinity. Nobody ever made fun at them. I never did. I guess it's because they are not haitians.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
it's about 5 kids, not the nationality, really. and the fact it really did happen on the street. on rare occasions such stuff happens in poland as well it's usually public transport of some sort of a private car. of course if i had a woman giving birth in the back of my suzuki i'd kick her out before i need to replace tapiceria. sorry, sister, do your business on the sidewalk!

In The United States, once in a while, there are reports of women giving birth either in a street, a bus, or a plane...and those women are usually helped by firemen or emergency workers, or whoever happen to be in the vicinity. Nobody ever made fun at them. I never did. I guess it's because they are not haitians.

Maybe because not everyone in this world is from the US.. Yes i know, i know it is hard for you to understand...

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Some might think five kids at 21 is irresponsible anywhere.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
The gestation period on the entire island of "Hispanola" is only 6 months!
"Who Knew"??????
"Wikipedia" is your "FREN"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC