Looking 3 bedroom house in santiago

Enrike

Jan 31, 2010
Hello

Im planning to move to santiago after my daugther leave the school, so i was wondering if anybody can help me places in santiago to rase kids and quiet places in santiago and low rent.

Since i work home basis i need to be in places that can offer me tricom or claro connection high speed.

Gurabo444

Nov 1, 2009
With that budget you'll have more luck finding a 3 bedroom apartment.

Although, go to supercasas.com and select the Santiago province, there you can filter your search, maybe you'll get lucky and find a good deal. My advice to you is to rent an apartment, but if you only want a house, then try adding another 5 thousand pesos to your rent budget. Ohh one last thing, I think almost every sector of the city offers Claro and Tricom.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
A small one story house on the outskirts can be had for around this price. You need to rent a vehicle and drive around and I will be glad to send you to the best areas to look to. Rental cars start at US35 and if you need a reputable company let me know. I am also a home builder. Ciao.

Enrike

Jan 31, 2010
Rigth now i live at bavaro, Punta cana area for be more specific at pueblo bavaro and i pay 200 dollars for apartament of two bedrooms so thats why i was wondering to find one at santiago like that.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I just saw a tiny i BR efficiency go for 6000! I(n a great area of course).

I have a 3 BR house that rents, furnished for a little over US$1000...with all of the services included.

As had been said, the further you go from the center of town, the lower the rents. Talk to Chip...

HB

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I just saw a tiny i BR efficiency go for 6000! I(n a great area of course).

I have a 3 BR house that rents, furnished for a little over US$1000...with all of the services included.

As had been said, the further you go from the center of town, the lower the rents. Talk to Chip...

HB