Punta Cana accomodation help

absinthe52

Feb 5, 2014
Hello,
This is my second time to PC. I will be staying at the Hard Rock for 4 days and am looking for a place to unwind after the party. Is there any reasonably priced AI's around? Every affordable place gets horrible reviews. I don't necessarily need AI, but not sure if I want to stay at a hostel either after being at the Hard Rock. Any insider tips are appreciated.
Thanks!

Feel free to PM me!

debinatore

Apr 6, 2006
Why do you want to leave the HRC after 4 days? What sort of resort are you looking for after the 4 days? What do you want in a place to stay? What's important to you, food, beach, closeness to walking about off resort etc?

absinthe52

Feb 5, 2014
we will be at a big party at HRC for 4 days...will need a place to unwind afterwords. Looking for an all-inclusive, adults only with good food and premium drinks. Will just be lounging on beach recovering. I am looking at Catalonia Royal, but getting mixed reviews...Here is the kicker...my wife is pregnant, so only I will be drinking. Need a place thats worth going all inclusive just for food and drinks for me...is there one out there? Thinking about maybe just going cheap somewhere in Bavaro and saving the money unless there is a stand out place.
Looking at Sivory, but might cost $100 just to get to the airport. Would like something in betweeen HRC and the airport
thanks for the help!