Chihuahua Pups

Status
Not open for further replies.

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
I am looking for a Chihuahua puppy around 10-12 weeks old in Puerto Plata area in March...

Anyone know where I can find one... I know in the DR dog sizes are referred to by numbers as well... I want small... like teacup small...

Anyone ?

J.Baby

Dec 23, 2012
chihuahuas

A zero would be the smallest. We just bought a one, but I think she is a two. Be careful of unscrupulous people trying to sell starved puppies, they aren't Chihuahuas lol, I see that around here, its sad. I go by the size of there paws, and by the teeth. I have a five pounder from Canada. He's ferocious, I think here he would be a one or so. Anyone is going to lie and say that it is going to be smaller than it is, just because the smaller they are the more money. The parents are a good indicator, but a litter can have zeros ones and twos.

We got ours from the vet near here in bavaro. Our fully grown dog here was six months when we got him and he was smaller than the girl we just bought.

Prices range from 100 to whatever they think you will pay.

Boys also seem to be smaller.

Good luck. You dhouldnt have a hard time finding one. The challenge is getting a zero.

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
Quote Originally Posted by Tamborista View Post
I believe Yessicawabbit has a hairless kitty.

Speaking of hairless pussies, why do they do that?
Der Fish

because you can buy dental floss at the pharmacy.

Last edited:

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
Ive owned Chihuahuas all my life so I can tell roughly how big they would get... I hate cats... I do however take care of my pusst cery well ;) lol

There was a guy selling them on the malecon but when I was there in September I didnt see him... I already booked a seat for a dog back to Canada. Now to find one...

Status
Not open for further replies.