What to do November 15-19, 2001?

M

Mick

Hello folks, I am a 37 year old African American tourist who will be arriving in the DR on November 15th, staying at Boca Chica's Candil hotel, which I have heard raved reviews about,and want to do more than just soak up the high sun, despite the fact that main motivating reason for coming was for R&R. This will be my 5th trip to the DR, historically having stayed in the Santo Domingo area near the Malecon. I'd like to toss around some ideas I had for this trip, and welcomed alternative suggestions from the crew on the board. Thinking about participating in:

1) Seeing a baseball game
2) Visiting the Santo Domingo Zoo
3) Attending the Carribbean Arts Festival on the 16th
4) Visiting "that club in a cave"
5) Traveling to Bayahibe for the day
6) Visiting a Dominican sports bar
7) Visit a strip club

Does anyone have alternative ideas that they think a 37 year old American tourist who loves culture, loves party scenes, great food and music would enjoy during my brief stay?

1)What is the cheapest way to travel to the Zoo from Boca Chica?
2) Will there be any baseball games in the Santo Domingo area during my stay (11/15/01-11/19/01)?
3)How far is that "club in the cave" from the Colonial Zone?
4) What is the cheapest way to travel to Bayahibe and visit one of the neighboring islands Like Saona or Catalina?
5)I love sports, where is the closest sports bar to within Boca Chica or Santo Domingo?
6) I love beautiful women! Where are the best strip clubs or dens of erotic pleasure?

Thanks in advance folks for the feedback. Trip is rapidly approaching, hope I hear from someone knowledgeable by the 14th.

- Mick