Living in Santiago (or elsewhere)

J

Joe Boone

I'll be arriving in Santiago on Dec. 3rd and will be around there for about 3 months. I would love to meet some of you Gringos that live there. I travel around the Island so it doesn't necessarily have to be Santiago. Please give me an email and let me know how I may find you. No hookers, politicians, or other low class individuals please. Thanks, Joe Boone

P

Pib

I don't get the joke

>>No hookers, politicians, or other low class individuals..<<

What do you mean? I don't think hookers are chasing people using DR1. I'd be surprised if they were. Politicians? Who are you? Why would they be after you? Low class people? What is your definiton of low class? Would I qualify?

I guess it was meant tongue in cheek, but I just couldn't laugh, no matter how hard I tried. Please try again, next time I promise I'll laugh.

D

Doug

So Joe ...just where do you put yourself on the ladder of respect?.....Politicians is what makes our countries run or not run.....as for hookers....lets just hope none of your loved ones have to do it to just eat or feed thier children....don't put all hookers in the same class....some have to do it to survive!!!Some of the "girls" are very nice ppl!

O

ohbrother!

Well, Joe, looks like you've run into a bunch of sour a-holes. I hope all the expats in the DR aren't like that.

Loosen up, a-holes!!