Put Down The Thugs

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
We are ALL safe NOW!!!!
They graduated 35 new "Policia National Cadets" yesterday!
They only need to complete a few more classes before they hit the streets!
"Covering Up a Crime",Beating Citizens","Hiding Dead Bodies", "Shaking Down Business'", "Getting"Your Share" of "Loot",and then it's off, "To Protect & To Serve"!!!!!
I'll sleep better tonight!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

toriemannetje

Aug 30, 2013
Jos? Mar?a Sosa’s surprising request comes in the wake of a machete attack on alleged gang members by rivals, which left 29 people wounded in a street bar at the Los Alcarrizos subdivision of Santo Domingo province.

wow!!!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Frank, do you think he means "put down" they way we use it in the US? Literally kill them?

yes, kinda. we knew it already. there was some b**ching recently from whatever international organisation that PN was killing people. f**k this, i think they are not killing enough!

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
In a developing country where corruption is a major issue within all aspects of the government, law enforcement and the military, I find it funny how the way in which some of you consider moving the country forward is is to utilize blood thirsty vigilante justice by one of the most corrupt institutions in the DR.

Would some of you call for the same measure in your respective home countries, or is it only because the DR brings out the Charles Bronson in some of you?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i think that maybe where we come from people fear the law. certainly this is true for poland. the murder rate is 4 times lower than in DR despite the population being 4 times bigger. and justice system is somewhat better too even thou corruption is common anyway. my parents live on the ground floor and no bars in windows, they dial 997 and the police arrives within minutes. here one needs to take own safely in own hands. i guess it brings some wild wild west out in many people.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Right "JD" there are 21 new Generals, that brings the total to about 227, even though the new "LAW" states that there can only be 30 including both the "Policia National", and the military!
The "New 21" keeps the DR as one of the countries in the World with the most "Generals"!
My next door neighbor is a "Retired" general, but he still has most of the "Benefits" of an active duty "Policia".
And I'm glad he does, for selfish reasons!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC