flights to the UK

Vinyasa

Bronze
Dec 22, 2010
www.kieranbarry.com
Can anyone give me any contacts for buying a one-way ticket from here to the UK?
I have had issues in the past with the UK companies refusing to take me as i have exceeded my tourist visa and have ended up having to fly via Germany.

Thanks

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
I'm sorry to say that I don't think there is any way you can now get a one-way ticket direct to the UK. I think you have to go via another country.

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
You can't get a one way with the charter companies anymore unless you came out here with them within the last 6 months. Try Thomson UK 01144 2476282228 but you may have to tell little porkies about how long you've been here etc

Vinyasa

Bronze
Dec 22, 2010
www.kieranbarry.com
hmm, looks like things are as i feared :(

and I'm not sure telling porkies will help as i seem to remember that they will check their records to see if they brought you here

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
Tell them you've been here for a few months moving around doing charity work and you don't have the booking reference from when you came out, you now have a family emergency and are desparate to get back! If you can sound a little choked when you say the last part it really helps :) For the cost of a call you have little to lose and it does work!!!

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
Last time I flew to the UK one way, I bought a ticket form Punta Cana to Brussels with Jetairfly. The ticket was an amazing 160 euros! Then another 70 euros for the Eurostar to London.

Have a look here https://www.jetairfly.com

I just did a quick search and there is a flight available PUJ to BRU leaving 12 Mar for 199 euro. You can book and pay online too.

Vinyasa

Bronze
Dec 22, 2010
www.kieranbarry.com
Last time I flew to the UK one way, I bought a ticket form Punta Cana to Brussels with Jetairfly. The ticket was an amazing 160 euros! Then another 70 euros for the Eurostar to London.

Have a look here https://www.jetairfly.com

I just did a quick search and there is a flight available PUJ to BRU leaving 12 Mar for 199 euro. You can book and pay online too.

Im trying to make my life easier not harder!

Black Dog…ill try the sob story routine :)

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
I had a geneva-london-miami-santiago ticket. Return open over a year.
BA told me the day before, when I thought I could check my luggage in which u cant----only BA doesnt, that I couldnt board, blabla, visa, bkablabla, overstay, blabkabka..... fortunely I had a dominican embassy paper saying Mr suchandsuch can travel and overstay as much as he feels like without any kind of visa, thank you very much.

Funny thing, the next day at checking nobody asked me anything....