Sirena point system

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
Can someone tell me how the point system works at Sirena? I know I had to cash in my points before March 31st, which I did. I know which counter to go, which piece of paper to take , etc....but the deadline like March 31st come around how often? Once per year, once every 6 months, 3 months?

Lothario666

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012
All points earned from January 1st to December 31st must be redeemed by March 31st of the following year or you lose them...

toriemannetje

Aug 30, 2013
Can someone tell me how the point system works at Sirena? I know I had to cash in my points before March 31st, which I did. I know which counter to go, which piece of paper to take , etc....but the deadline like March 31st come around how often? Once per year, once every 6 months, 3 months?

how about going to la sirena and ask them..

DR_Guy

Bronze
Feb 17, 2010
I think the max the give per day is 2,000. So I couldn't cash in all. The paper they give you is as good as cash and must be used within 15 days after they issue. Anyone can use the receipt.

The pans I am not sure about. I think each time you go u get a separate couple of points on individual print-outs. You cash these in when you buy the pot. I think that offer is closed also.

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
I think the max the give per day is 2,000. So I couldn't cash in all. The paper they give you is as good as cash and must be used within 15 days after they issue. Anyone can use the receipt.

The pans I am not sure about. I think each time you go u get a separate couple of points on individual print-outs. You cash these in when you buy the pot. I think that offer is closed also.

So they need to be used within 15 days? Another poster says all the points from the whole past year are valid until March 31st? This seems to be a contradiction.

DR_Guy

Bronze
Feb 17, 2010
I when I redeemed my points, they said I needed to use the receipt at a cash register within 15 days.

EDIT:
And you need to redeem the points by March 31. So if you redeemed on March 31 you would have until April 15th to cash them in.

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
I when I redeemed my points, they said I needed to use the receipt at a cash register within 15 days.

EDIT:
And you need to redeem the points by March 31. So if you redeemed on March 31 you would have until April 15th to cash them in.

Lothario666

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012
So they need to be used within 15 days? Another poster says all the points from the whole past year are valid until March 31st? This seems to be a contradiction.
Once you cash them in, there is a time limit as to when you can ACTUALLY spend them.

The other poster (ME!!!) said: You must redeem points that were earned in the previous year BEFORE March 31st of the year after you earn them or you will lose them. You can redeem anytime before March 31st, you do not have to wait until March 31st to cash them in.

I usually redeem for a birthday or holiday for the extra buying power.

Last edited:

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Yep - each March 31st the points reset. You can redeem your points anytime before that though, but once you redeem them you have to use the slip they give you within 15 days.

The pots & pans promotion - you've been accumulating tickets/points for that too based on products you're buying I think - comes to fruition on May 1st. At that time you can go and apply your points towards purchase of any of the pots or pans. I have a small pamphlet with the available items and the discounted cost with points, ask for one at customer service. I only have enough points for 2 items I think.

Lothario666

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012
Yep - each March 31st the points reset. You can redeem your points anytime before that though, but once you redeem them you have to use the slip they give you within 15 days.

The pots & pans promotion - you've been accumulating tickets/points for that too based on products you're buying I think - comes to fruition on May 1st. At that time you can go and apply your points towards purchase of any of the pots or pans. I have a small pamphlet with the available items and the discounted cost with points, ask for one at customer service. I only have enough points for 2 items I think.

I believe you get 1 point towards the pots and pans for each 500 pesos you spend.

And just like the "peso" points, you must go and get a slip to give the cashier.
Points you earn today, can not be used until tomorrow at the earliest, there is a one day delay in posting them to your account.

Yep - each March 31st the points reset.

Only that portion that was earned from the previous year.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I believe you get 1 point towards the pots and pans for each 500 pesos you spend.

And just like the "peso" points, you must go and get a slip to give the cashier.
Points you earn today, can not be used until tomorrow at the earliest, there is a one day delay in posting them to your account.

Only that portion that was earned from the previous year.

I knew about the regular points, but wasn't sure about the pots & pans promotion, she explained it to me it rapidfire Spanish when I went to cash in my regular points last week. I've been throwing out the little slips telling me how many tickets I've accumulated, so I was glad when she told me how many I have - it's all in the computer.

I think I confused it with the OTHER little slips that tell you how many entries you have into their different raffles, that's based on products you buy, because they list them on the slip. I asked her how I would know if I won, as they have no contact info for us, and she said it will be on some Channel. I just nodded and left. I never win anything anyway, no sense following up on those. ;)

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
Sucks.
With all the time giving them the key chain, we missed out on this. I am going to tell my wife not to forget this time. We probably had lots of points too.

Does this end of March applied only to Sirena? How about other stores like, Nacional, and Bravo?