Gentlemen's Club/Riverside?

May 5, 2007
Anyone familiar with a, ahhem ?Gentlemen?s Club? in Santiago called Riverside or Riverview?

Friend of mine took me there many moons ago, and since I have tried to locate it a couple times and never could. It was a huge place with 10-12 foot sliding steel doors that looked like the blast doors at Cheyenne Mountain (NORAD) I kid you not. I?m not sure the purpose of the doors, maybe it was a prison in a former life? It also had ?Barracks? out back where the employees lived

I got an unfortunate idea of how the employees are treated when I bought a large jar of peanuts (Only way they sold them, I mean a large jar like you bout at a grocery) and everyone was lining up to have some, I wondered if they fed these poor girls

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
The "River side night club" located at Pastor, Bella Vista was locked by the Santiago city authority many many moons ago... I believe back in the late 90s.

Good luck finding another one similar!

JJ

May 5, 2007
The "River side night club" located at Pastor, Bella Vista was locked by the Santiago city authority many many moons ago... I believe back in the late 90s.

Good luck finding another one similar!

JJ

Thanks, at least I wasn't hallucinating What can you tell me about the place?

bachata

Aug 18, 2007
Yes it has existed and during the decades of 1980s and 90s one of the most popular ever in the Santiago area, I still can remember the name of some of the girls, manager, the cook and the most popular gay ever... "La princesa" the makeup and beauty salon owner,,, he used to call a taxi every day to go to his work place.

JJ

bachata

Aug 18, 2007
It was a huge place with 10-12 foot sliding steel doors that looked like the blast doors at Cheyenne Mountain (NORAD) I kid you not. I?m not sure the purpose of the doors, maybe it was a prison in a former life? It also had ?Barracks? out back where the employees lived
That's true the door was remote control operated by a heavy armed door man, safety for the clients.

Not too many people was allowed to enter this place, they used to profile the clients.

JJ

May 5, 2007
That's true the door was remote control operated by a heavy armed door man, safety for the clients.

Not too many people was allowed to enter this place, they used to profile the clients.

JJ

Thanks, that was place Now that you mentioned it I believe doorman had an AR 15

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
I believe The Government has recently purchased this land.

bachata

Aug 18, 2007
I miss this place when they closed, I made good money driving the employees/ clients and selling women's cloths to the strippers...

JJ

bachata

Aug 18, 2007
They bought your used dresses??????
COOL!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

How do you know that? yes they was used from "La pulga" absolutely it was not my own business i used to do of intermediario,,,LOL

LL

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Dreaming" I only went once.
It WAS like "Disneyland", but the the "Girls" were hardcore hookers,and the prices were for "Newbie" Gringos on vacation, and Dominican Chopo "Drug Dealers"!
I only buy "HOLE SALE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

May 5, 2007
It WAS like "Disneyland", but the the "Girls" were hardcore hookers,and the prices were for "Newbie" Gringos on vacation, and Dominican Chopo "Drug Dealers"!

I guess my old buddy knew someone there because we got the "tour" and visited the stables out back where the girls lived, amazing This must have been the largest operation in the country

Feb 15, 2005

Hey Criss, permit me to give you a little heads up... No exclamation points are needed in your puns all the time. We really do get it.