Reliable Car Rental in Santiago

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Sorry, just moved here...I'm going to SD tomorrow and know there are a few rentals along the way to Caribe Tour, will jot some numbers down for you and PM you when I get back unless you resolve this sooner...I should be back around 4PM...I will PM my cell to you if you need something sooner.

Anthony

jinty05

Bronze
Feb 11, 2005
Try Nery Car Rental on Juan Pablo Duarte.... their "town" rates are much cheaper than their "airport" rates. They speak good English too.

I would be very appreciative if someone could tell me of a reliable car rental agency. The rates that you get at the airport are ridiculous.

Many thanks :cool:;)

jinty05

Bronze
Feb 11, 2005
Car Hire in Santiago

Try Nery Car Rental on Juan Pablo Duarte.... their "town" rates are much cheaper than their "airport" rates. They speak good English too.

I would be very appreciative if someone could tell me of a reliable car rental agency. The rates that you get at the airport are ridiculous.

Many thanks :cool:;)

Feb 15, 2005
The best that I've experience is EZ Car rental on the road to the STI airport. Their number is 809-612-6332. If you decide to use them, pm me and I'll call to advise them that you're a referral and offer you better rates.

B

BERMUDIANO78

The best car rental in santiago is hot deals rent a car.the owner felix is very good and speaks fluent english.i have benn dealing with him for 8 years without problems. Call felix 809-710-1441 hes the best,tell him cai from bermuda sent you.and he has an office in santo domingo also which is good.