Yluminada Gervacio de la Cruz

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Hi all :) It has been a heck of a long time since I've visited the forums. Twelve years ago, I brought my step-son Angelo Burgos to Canada from the Dominican Republic. His mother lived in the Montellano area, and her parents lived in the Samana area "en el rancho". I will have to search and see if I can find his grandparents' names, but his mother's name is Yluminada Gervacio de la Cruz. When Angelo came here, his mother had our contact information because she didn't have a phone and said she would contact us, but the years passed, and we have never heard from her. Angelo would like to go back to the DR and meet her again, but we have no idea how to contact her. I know this is a long shot, but does anyone know her, or can you direct me as to how we might find her? I have my ex-husbands' cousins in Sosua looking into it, and this may be the best route, but we're open to any suggestions.

Thank you in advance for your help.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Try placing an ad in the newspapers in the DR. Wish you luck in finding your stepson's mother and
other members of his family.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
It seems you should be able to go through his father or his father's siblings to get an idea where Iluminada is nowadays.

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
It seems you should be able to go through his father or his father's siblings to get an idea where Iluminada is nowadays.

Hi Suarezn, tried that, his father doesn't have a clue, as he has been in Canada all this time and has had no contact. My ex-husband's (Angelo's father) cousin is looking into it with Angelo's grandmother, so hopefully we will have some answers soon. This was posted moreso on the long shot that someone in the forums might see her name and know her.