can you find the american?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
2wgvfyh.jpg

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
I thought you were going to say something like the one with "The thick wallet" or the one with "The 20thousand dollar smile"

i found it accidentally when looking for british teeth jokes. the headline was something like "revenge for the teeth jokes" or something like that. i had to laugh.

May 5, 2007
Since moving to Florida I have sort of converted to Checker Burger, great BLT's but still an "American thing" I guess

People criticize American fast food but when I have had visitors from other countries as guests :Fast food is number one even in Maine they wanted MacDonald’s before lobster

Personally I love the stuff, nothing like a dripping filet of fish (no pun intended there God) a whopper or once in a while my brain fixates on the sauce of a Big Mac, has to be Big Mac

I’m one of the lucky ones, no adverse health issues so far as long as I keep my ass moving I don’t seem to gain weight, except in my head???

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i am no fan of american fast food chains in DR but there is a bunch i want to try that can only be found in america.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
ID, I hear you! That's my favorite meal at mickey D's: the Big Mac and I love their chicken Mc Nuggets with honey mustard sauce.:classic:

bronzeallspice

Mar 26, 2012
i am no fan of american fast food chains in DR but there is a bunch i want to try that can only be found in america.

When you get to US, you must try the philly cheese steak. And wait until you try New York pizza(authentic) made by italianos.:)

May 5, 2007
ID, I hear you! That's my favorite meal at mickey D's: the Big Mac and I love their chicken Mc Nuggets with honey mustard sauce.:classic:

I thought McNuggets were made out of that pink slime stuff and everyone quit eating them ?:laugh:If I watched and paid any attention to the naysayers about "What is bad for you" I would starve to death eating kelp and thrice boiled water

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
apart from the cheesecake factory i would like to visit: chipotle mexican grill (cannot even spell the word), fuddruckers, popeyes, waffle house, sonic, ihop and chick-fil-a.

bronzeallspice

Mar 26, 2012
I thought McNuggets were made out of that pink slime stuff and everyone quit eating them ?:laugh:If I watched and paid any attention to the naysayers about "What is bad for you" I would starve to death eating kelp and thrice boiled water

LOL! That rumor has been circulating BUT according to McDonald's they swear
that it's inspected USDA white meat.:tired:

It doesn't matter. They're so good!:lick:

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
apart from the cheesecake factory i would like to visit: chipotle mexican grill (cannot even spell the word), fuddruckers, popeyes, waffle house, sonic, ihop and chick-fil-a.

I got my 1st ulcer from Popeye's.

I had never seen dead fresh fruit until I got the fresh fruit waffle topping at IHoP.

bronzeallspice

Mar 26, 2012

You will love love them all! I've been to all except fuddruckers.

May 5, 2007

had not tried popeyes until moving to florida, sort of a KFC with a southern flavor

May 5, 2007
Popeyes pulled out of Florida for a while, are they back?
Der Fish

Alive and well in Daytona Beach right on Ridgewood (Rt#1) (But it is hard to tell sometimes from my little house in Camden New Jersey) Never paid any attention to anyplace else