Miss Latin American ... to brenda.

J

John

Well, there is just 1 Miss latin american and she is Claudia Cruz miss Dominican Rep. she is the 3rd in last years ( a record)
Brazil won last year. and of course it wasnt a barcelo contest.
USA and Canada were not even in the top 10 (that was our revenge...., just kidding)

C

criss colon

These local beauty "contests" are just another way to make money! The contestant pays,her sponser pays, her family and friends pay,admission tickets and drinks at the hotel.So called "Beauty schools and promoters,and the hotels make the money,the girls and their friends get "ripped off!" A new winner every week! Criss

B

Brenda

That's what I thought Chris. I did meet a group of the beautiful young ladies at Barcelo Capella on the first week of November. They told me they had been competing in Santo Domingo over the weekend. Miss Brazil had on a banner which declared her Miss Latina America and I spoke to her and she posed for a picture for me. I also took a picture of the group at thier celebration dinner at the resort. ( unfortunately, there was a problem with my camera and the picture did not come out.) The young men who work with me were disappointed about that.

J

John

well, chris, it seems like you have not other things to do than attack any good thing about DR.