Building an inground pool family not deep.

Hferreiras

Oct 21, 2013
I looking to built an inground pool, can anyone recommend me companies, suggestion and cost to expect for a decent size pool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

cndeh

Jul 23, 2012
I live in Santiago, and I put in a pool last year. I can not recommend someone to, you just warn you against a certain company not to go with. I had to take them to court for breach of contract and after winning my settlement I finished the pool myself. Shoot me a private message and I will tell you my story not to openly bash someone in public.

On a side note I would recommend going with a salt water pool, they are much easier to maintain. All I ever need to do is throw a bag of salt in every month or so and the system maintains a constant chlorine and pH level. Also spend the extra to go with a variable speed programmable pump. It will save you a tonne on your electric bill. I have a Pentair pump that I bought on sale at Bellon for 34,000 and my electric bill dropped 3000 per month after I started using it. The single speed pumps that run at full bore constantly really run up the meter and make a lot of unnecessary noise.

rob