Villa Olga area restaurants.

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
I just notice. There are many decently reviewed restaurants in Villa Olga area now. Have anybody tried Oli's Room? It looks like they have pretty good reviews in their facebook page. There were way too many cars parked in front and I didn't want to wait forever to eat few peices of sushi so we drove off. And how about other restaurants nearby? Any suggestions?

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Oli's is very 'in" with the college crown...

Babetto, just down the street has a good reputation and further down Benito Juarez there is a place that used to be "Nano's" but is now something else. good for meat...charcoal grilled, I think.

HB

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012

Babetto, just down the street has a good reputation and further down Benito Juarez there is a place that used to be "Nano's" but is now something else. good for meat...charcoal grilled, I think.

HB

Wow HB....
Long time...
How about get together at one of the place and have cold ones some time next weekend? During weekday is no good. You know how it is in free zone.. :'(

Gurabo444

Nov 1, 2009
Oli's room is awesome, I love to go there, probably the best Sushi in the city, Mohi bar at Bella Terra also makes some good Sushi. In villa Olga, I like Bene Cafe, La rue and Marum bar and grill (great burgers). Villa Olga is quickly becoming another Jardines, it's gotten full of bars, restaurants etc. I love it, more options and fun for us Santiagueros.

elmalecon809

Oct 8, 2014
Oli's room has a lot of good pictures of their food on instagram. I will check them out when I go to Santiago this weekend.

jinty05

Bronze
Feb 11, 2005
I this the same Babetto that shut down recently? Adjacent to Supermercado Nacional on Juan Pablo Duarte

HB

jinty05

Bronze
Feb 11, 2005
Babetto

Is this the same Babetto that shut down recently? Adjacent to Supermercado Nacional on Juan Pablo Duarte

HB