belgian man commits suicide in costambar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
There appears a real pattern of Expat Europeans in the DR who commit suicide for financial reasons.. 5th one reported in the last 4 months..

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
Apparently the Belgian Chocolate he was harboring in his pocket was also stolen, do people have no sensitivity anymore?

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
If you are looking for sensitivity in the DR you are wasting your time. He did not need the chocolate, he was dead.

sosuamatt

Bronze
Jul 29, 2013
A tough and desperate decision to make based on the nature and quality of his life and the situation he was in. Condolences to those that knew and cared about him.
matt.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Many ex-pats come here to escape the problems of their past life only to find that you just bring them with you. Some don't learn from their past mistakes only to repeat their same. Instead of a new life and with new friends they end up lonely and alone.
Sad to think that was his only option.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Many ex-pats come here to escape the problems of their past life only to find that you just bring them with you. Some don't learn from their past mistakes only to repeat their same. Instead of a new life and with new friends they end up lonely and alone.
Sad to think that was his only option.

this is not exactly the place to make new friends.

b?rbaro

Jul 9, 2014
Bring on the crack CSI team.

not implying that she did though

yesterday I was talking about this to my cibae?a an her brother and he seems to know lots of posoning cases, concubinas who did this or that to foreign old folks, after extracting from them all the money they could...

but again who knows, perhaps it's just one of those dominican tales...

Curacaoleno

Bronze
Apr 26, 2013
not implying that she did though

yesterday I was talking about this to my cibae?a an her brother and he seems to know lots of posoning cases, concubinas who did this or that to foreign old folks, after extracting from them all the money they could...

but again who knows, perhaps it's just one of those dominican tales...

It does happen....

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
every recent death seems to have been put down to suicide- it just seems a convenient way of getting out of asking too many questions. Obviously some will be genuine, but it seems to be an unlikely trend that there are so many

Status
Not open for further replies.