mac

Doe's anyone know when and where the next MARCO ANTONIO SOLIS
concert is to be held next. thanks Mac

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: Can anybody help this Colmado music fan? *DC*

C

criss colon

Re: Can anybody help this Colmado music fan?

"TW" wrong again! This singer is a "darling" of the "High Class" as you should surely know! Juan Antonio sells out El Teatro National 2 or 3 times a year! I have never heard him sing anything but "Baladas". Give me Luis Vargas anyday!He sang a song especially for me the night I took 6 girls to El Disco Krystal,nice area, you should drop by! Criss

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: Solis is a Mexican hick

Juan Antonio Solis is a Mexican hick, strictly for the low to low middle class. Filling Teatro Nacional is no big deal anymore. All you need is the money for the ticket and you get in. Crass acts like Merengue bands are allowed there too. There was a time when Teatro Nacional was exclusively used for classy acts, not anymore. Although he sings ballads his songs' demeanor is that of bachata like music. In fact, prior to his solo act he was a just a Nortena music singer with a very hick Mexican group. Just look at his dress wear. He looks like a Mississippi carpenter on its way to Beloxi on a rainstorm.

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: Krystal and Criss-tal

Criss: Sometimes you venture into places where only Dominican Yorks and lowlife people visit. Krystal is in one of the worst neighborhoods of Santo Domingo near Cementerio Nacional in one of the most dangerous corners in the area. For your information the club has been closed several times on drug busts and shootings. People have been killed there. Grant you, they play great music, but you need a bodyguard to go there, specially if you come in with a nice looking girl and some companions. The guys who go there are strictly hoodlums. Also be aware that there are look outs outside who check in with guys inside who communicate about your spending, and from that they plan muggings after you leave the club.

C

criss colon

Re: Krystal and Criss-tal

Krystal is in La FE,not that bad an area.As for getting mugged,I wait till evertone has left,or is to drunk to care! I respect you words of caution,you do know the "corner"! I never go without the "right friends" inside and out!Criss

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: La Fe goes from...too...

Ensanche La Fe is a dump no matter where you go, but the area around Krystal is the worst. Take my word for it. I wouldn't want to get a flat there after 6pm.
TW

C

criss colon

Re: La Fe goes from...too...

My "Bachelor Pad" is on Calle Americo Lugo #221. 1 and 1/2 blocks off Ortega y Gasett,the "good" side! It is very quiet there at night! Criss Are you up for the DR1 Party?

L

Loren

Have any of you guys been to Eclipse?

Underwhelming. I was bored and I thought it was an enga?o. Certainly never gonna see a tourist in there though. There was some buzz about the place but it was unwarranted. It is out on the East Side and seemed like half the people were tigueres. Maybe I went on a bad night?

J

John

Re: Have any of you guys been to Eclipse?

Well, loren i think you went there the wrong night, Eclipse is not Monaco or Aire, but i dont think it is full of tigueres like you say. this is the nicest club of the east part.

M

mac

THIS WAS A SIMPLE QUESTION BUT AS USUAL PEOPLE USING THE LINE GET CARRIED AWAY WITH THER CONVERSATIONS.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION ?

THAAAAAAAANK YOU, MAC