Riot Today in Simon Bolivar

MiamiDRGuy

Bronze
May 19, 2013
Today approx 11am I was visiting a friend somewhere in Simon Bolivar on Ovando Street then somehow I heard they were having riots all over, I counted it was 6 of them and it started at 2pm and lasted till 5pm.

People was throwing glass bottles, rocks, gas, etc towards the police while they were shooting everywhere. It was fun to watch. I asked a guy to see whats up, they said Simon Bolivar area have not got any light/luz for few days and they were upset about it so that is why they had riot.

Even some people was making video off their ipad or smartphones and got stolen and ran away and couldnt find them, it was nuts.

Have you see worse one than I saw? I believe that. Maybe the goverment needs to listen to the people not themselves. I know this will not stop anyway.

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
According to PICHACRDO, electricity is not part of the infrastructure. It is not important as they should be off the grid.

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
According to PICHACRDO, electricity is not part of the infrastructure. It is not important as they should be off the grid.

Not in these times it's most certainly NOT.

Unless you still consider valid the need to have Horse stables all around the city? You know, as in the need to feed and care for the horses one would still use to move around? But wait! We have cars!!! What!!!!!

Electricity WAS infrastructure not long ago as power grids and big power generators meant development.

We live in the year 2014sh. No need for a power grid anymore.

The faster you understand that, the better educated on the matter you'll become.

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005

Unless you still consider valid the need to have Horse stables all around the city? You know, as in the need to feed and care for the horses one would still use to move around? But wait! We have cars!!! What!!!!!

Electricity WAS infrastructure not long ago as power grids and big power generators meant development.

The faster you understand that, the better educated on the matter you'll become.

You have a very vivid imagination.

I would like you to go to a place like Villa Liberation in La Union or the myriad of other towns in this country and explain this to them.

I guess Ontario is behind the times...

Ministry of Energy ? Ontario?s Long-Term Energy Plan

http://www.energy.gov.on.ca/docs/LTEP-Brochure_Spanish.pdf

Last edited:

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010

maybe electricity is not infrastructure in PICHARDOLAND, but for those of us on planet earth, it is;

Definition of 'Infrastructure'

The basic physical systems of a business or nation. Transportation, communication, sewage, water and electric systems are all examples of infrastructure. These systems tend to be high-cost investments, however, they are vital to a country's economic development and prosperity. Infrastructure projects may be funded publicly, privately or through public-private partnerships.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
PICHARDO cannot be serious that the electrical systems are not part of the infrastructure.

If he said the infrastructure is failed here, then I could agree.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
pichi says that 24 hour power is passe. no one needs it anymore. it's old fashioned approach. the futuristic approach is 4 hour power. and DR is the leader of this movement.

Jan 9, 2004
PICHARDO cannot be serious that the electrical systems are not part of the infrastructure.

If he said the infrastructure is failed here, then I could agree.

Of course he's serious.

Remember when he told us that all the partially empty malls work off of a different "biz" system....that we do not yet grasp.

Or that the DR would not have to pay Petrocaribe..if the terms of the contract were changed;

Or that BestBuy was coming "soon."

Or the DR is on the "gold" system"

OR the peso would be 25:1,

OR that all the classrooms in DR would be "soon" wired for the digital age,

OR that all the students would receive laptops,

Or that alternative energy would "soon" make the DR energy self-sufficient,

Or that the Supertucanos would eliminate drugs entering the DR,

Or that.....

But, he did provide some nice photos.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Of course he's serious.

Remember when he told us that all the partially empty malls work off of a different "biz" system....that we do not yet grasp.

Or that the DR would not have to pay Petrocaribe..if the terms of the contract were changed;

Or that BestBuy was coming "soon."

Or the DR is on the "gold" system"

OR the peso would be 25:1,

OR that all the classrooms in DR would be "soon" wired for the digital age,

OR that all the students would receive laptops,

Or that alternative energy would "soon" make the DR energy self-sufficient,

Or that the Supertucanos would eliminate drugs entering the DR,

Or that.....

But, he did provide some nice photos.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

he does serve a purpose; comic relief.

sosuamatt

Bronze
Jul 29, 2013
Ramesses.
If you like the energy plan of Ontario then I suggest you move here if you do not live here. It is another example of a large economy going down the tubes due to the Green Energy Plan. Massive subsidies eventually lead to massive government debt and medium size factories relocate to other jurisdictions to escape the huge increases in their electricity bills. Spain and other countries are now coming to the realisation that green energy leads to high unemployment and crushing government debt. Sounds good on paper in an altruistic society...but not economically feasible with the current technology.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Pichy lives alone in a giant shining castle in the sky, a perfect world, created in his vivid imagination.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Neurotics create castles in the sky. Psychotics live in them. Now that I have seen the long list of Pichys fantasies ifear for his sanity. Very scary list when presented without the usual smoke and mirrors.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Or the we would all have "smart guns" and have to turn in our dumb ones. (Digitally printed guns will be interesting to try and stop.)

And the DR is going to E-currency (while credit card fraud increases).

But there is a partially completed Metro and way too many pictures.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Neurotics create castles in the sky. Psychotics live in them. Now that I have seen the long list of Pichys fantasies ifear for his sanity. Very scary list when presented without the usual smoke and mirrors.

what is your term for the guys like PICHARDO who create them , and live in them?