The Second Death of Mr. Zipfel

Status
Not open for further replies.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i remember this. maybe the journalist who put it there was tricked by "ultimas noticias" feature on detras de rumor website. which links to stories from years ago.

Curacaoleno

Bronze
Apr 26, 2013
i remember this. maybe the journalist who put it there was tricked by "ultimas noticias" feature on detras de rumor website. which links to stories from years ago.

Maybe he published it again so that the police will find the murderers?

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Great title for a film noir, anyway.

And the news report includes his nationality as part of his surname, like Ms. British Citizen some years ago.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
C & p

Maybe he published it again so that the police will find the murderers?

One of those brainless armchair 'journalists' finds something on the web and copies it.
Others, just as lazy as him, paste and copy it, too (with all the mistakes in writing of course).

I believe that a good part of the 'news' reported in this country are based on rumours, false witnesses and simple lies.

Not that it surprises me... :tired:

donP

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Do we know why he got killed?

nope. i pulled out two previous articles from hoy that mentioned his name:
http://hoy.com.do/hallan-en-aeropuerto-dominicano-el-cadaver-de-aleman-con-signos-de-violencia/
Profundizan investigaciones en torno a muerte turista alem?n

note what the second one says: no se descarta, seg?n se?alaron fuentes cercanas a estas indagatorias, que fuera el propio alem?n quien se suicidara al estilo como el ritual haraquiri japon?s, al clavarse ?ste el cuchillo encima del coraz?n.
right...

diario libre, el nacional and listin diario only have original 2011 reports so they clearly have slightly better staff (not really).

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
if i get killed here my biggest regret will be not being able to see how badly can the press f**k up my last name.

Status
Not open for further replies.