Spanish tutor in sosua

Brian Chadwick

Jan 14, 2014
Any recommendations.? Perhaps for 1hour a day. Need a legit instructor, not the pay,play and practice type
You might find in a bar.

Brian Chadwick

Jan 14, 2014
Thanks I did go to the language institute my last visit, it was very good. I went 4 hrs a day but found it to be a big commitment so I thought I would like to try a 1 hour lesson, less strain on the brain! I'll call by Rockys and ask.

Matt el Suave

Sep 25, 2014
I can give spanish lessons,
i speak spanish as much as my native language(frensh)
i will be in Sosua at the end of october and i will stay for most of the winter time..
it me up if you are interesseted...

Matt el Suave

Sep 25, 2014
i will be in Sosua at the end of october and i will stay for most of the winter time..

Oh and y forgot to say, i speak a good ''dominicain spanish'' i know and use lots of dominican
expressions...

silkesmo

Jan 17, 2014
Any recommendations.? Perhaps for 1hour a day. Need a legit instructor, not the pay,play and practice type
You might find in a bar.

go to piratebay.se and you can download Rosetta Stone for free. I would help you but I am leaving in a month. If you really want a tutor. My cousin is a legit english teacher. She is VERY fluent and also know how to speak proper spanish (Dominicans speak slang). She can teach you and is trustworthy. Just do not try any fun stuff because she is not and has never been a working girl. If you are interested I can get her in touch with you, but you have to be serious because she is extremely busy with her job and school and tutoring.

amordecanada

Jul 19, 2014

Hi Matt
I'm interested in Spanish lessons. I'm going to be in Sosua for the winter. I'd like more information please.

Brian Chadwick

Jan 14, 2014
Thanks Rattus but I wanted to avoid learning on the job. Kinda separate work and pleasure, but thanks for the advice.