Magical Mystery Tour of North Coast

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Rex Beesley took me and two friends on one of the most fabulous Magical Mystery Tours of the North Coast that i have ever been on. We took off in his plane and cruised down the North Coast from Puerto Plata to Gaspar Hernandez, then to Luperon and back to Puerto Plata. If you have never been on this trip, don't walk, but run to his plane and pay him to take you up and show you around the North Coast from a perspective that you cannot even imagine until you have experienced it yourself. It's breathtaking, fun, ecstatic, weird, crazy, and bizarre all at the same time...and the price is fantastic!

[video=youtube_share;_rhVnwDuAgc]http://youtu.be/_rhVnwDuAgc[/video]

Aug 6, 2006
Very good views, Frank, thanks for posing this.

From an airliner, you are too far up there to see a really impressive view,

sosuamatt

Bronze
Jul 29, 2013
I have been following Rex on his FB page....flying for fun. I have plans to go flying with him when I get down there in Jan.
I know others who have flown with him and they say he is great and rates are also good.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Discuss directly with him his rates. It depends on how far you are going, where you want to go, how many poeple, etc.

Frank

jfk-tampa

Jul 28, 2007
great video . you flew right over me if that was today. its hard to recognize some of the high spots unless you know what you are looking for . saw where the river empties into the atlantic at old la boca. again great video . will try to stop in later in the week. what happened to europe this year?