jan and feb in sosua

Harleyssuck

Jul 24, 2014
Hi everyone.
Looking for a two bedroom for Jan and Feb. Under $1400 per month Must be walking distance to everything. Does anyone have any good contacts

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
I do. Thomas Zins - he has a huge network of condo owners. My sister-in-law rented a really beautiful ocean front condo from him near La Puntilla - 2 bdrm $690 per/week. The place was huge and beautiful. I have also used him. His email is drthomaszins@gmail.com

Hi everyone.
Looking for a two bedroom for Jan and Feb. Under $1400 per month Must be walking distance to everything. Does anyone have any good contacts

jstarebel

Silver
Oct 4, 2013
I do. Thomas Zins - he has a huge network of condo owners. My sister-in-law rented a really beautiful ocean front condo from him near La Puntilla - 2 bdrm $690 per/week. The place was huge and beautiful. I have also used him. His email is drthomaszins@gmail.com

700.00 per.week?? Wow. I think thats really expensive.

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
This condo was un real!!! Super huge patio, massive living room, state of the art kitchen... Ocean front -- it was worth every penny. My sister in law was quite happy.

700.00 per.week?? Wow. I think thats really expensive.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
hey make the in laws happy..borrow put it on visa...who cares as long as she has a headache free "couple of nights"

Harleyssuck

Jul 24, 2014
$ 700 week is ok if just renting for a week but I am looking for a monthly rate for either one or two months. Jan and Feb or just Feb. Already have a nice place for march for $1300 a month but would like to stay 2 or 3 months and this place was only available for march.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Culture comes at a price. Sosua is no longer a whore mongering destination. All that has changed. We have free movies and Pedro Clisante is one way on weekends. What could go wrong?

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
I mentioned my sister-in-laws condo rental because she was very happy. I have rented through him as low as $800 per/mo. short term and right now my apartment long term costs me $350 per/mo. I am not out of touch - not suggesting that the OP spent $2800 per mo. either. I was just trying to help and I know Thomas is very trustworthy and has never disappointed me or my family...

$2800 a month is double the OP's budget and not anywhere near what anyone should pay for Sosua!!

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
I get mixed up with Harleysrock and Harleysuck too. A couple of times I have almost responded to Harleysuck posts thinking it was you too.... ahh the perils...

This isn't for me Matt, it's for Harleyssuck... I still sometimes think I have posted this stuff to then realize it isn't me!!